If not Cro, Aqib Talib?

Bx Jet Fan

I get the feeling that Cro will not be coming back and the last two years Tanny has traded for CB's with questions. People are saying that Tampa is fed up with Talib after his latest and are ready to cut him :

http://thecovertwo.com/2011/04/report-aqib-talib-all-but-gone-from-tampa-bay-buccaneers/

What do you think about trading for him? If he gets suspended for a couple/4 games we get to see what Wilson can do and whether we need to look for another CB next year.

I have a few questions though. Do you think he woulf fit in with what Rex does?

Another thing, how bad is this injury? :

In 2010 Talib had six interceptions, one which he returned for a touchdown. However in a week 13 match against the Atlanta Falcons he injured his hip in which a tendon tore from his bone which ended his season. At the time of his injury he was tied for second in the NFL in interceptions.

I know the guy is a total head case but if we lose Cro we have to do something IMO. Anyone have any opinions or other ideas?

I get the feeling that Cro will not be coming back and the last two years Tanny has traded for CB's with questions. People are saying that Tampa is fed up with Talib after his latest and are ready to cut him :

http://thecovertwo.com/2011/04/report-aqib-talib-all-but-gone-from-tampa-bay-buccaneers/

What do you think about trading for him? If he gets suspended for a couple/4 games we get to see what Wilson can do and whether we need to look for another CB next year.

I have a few questions though. Do you think he woulf fit in with what Rex does?

Another thing, how bad is this injury? :

In 2010 Talib had six interceptions, one which he returned for a touchdown. However in a week 13 match against the Atlanta Falcons he injured his hip in which a tendon tore from his bone which ended his season. At the time of his injury he was tied for second in the NFL in interceptions.

I know the guy is a total head case but if we lose Cro we have to do something IMO. Anyone have any opinions or other ideas?

guy is talented for sure but i think he going to the slam

I'd pass. I've been all for the "trouble" guys we've taken a chance on because I thought all the problems with Cro, Holmes and Edwards where greatly exaggerate(except for Cro's tackeling). A change of scenery might do this guy some good but that change in scenery sounds like it should probably be a jail cell not that Jets.

I'd pass. I've been all for the "trouble" guys we've taken a chance on because I thought all the problems with Cro, Holmes and Edwards where greatly exaggerate(except for Cro's tackeling). A change of scenery might do this guy some good but that change in scenery sounds like it should probably be a jail cell not that Jets.

Is that you in your avatar?

Archived