Cowboys cut several players

Jetsfan80

If I'm not mistaken, the Cowboys are far and away in the worst cap situation in the league, aer they not? While I know it turns out dead cap money isn't be counted, those original numbers that came out (the ones that had the Jets just over the cap), had the Cowboys nearly $30 million over. Even without dead cap money, they still have to be in some trouble.

If I'm not mistaken, the Cowboys are far and away in the worst cap situation in the league, aer they not? While I know it turns out dead cap money isn't be counted, those original numbers that came out (the ones that had the Jets just over the cap), had the Cowboys nearly $30 million over. Even without dead cap money, they still have to be in some trouble.

Yes, they are in the worse possible spot...but they are also interest in Aso...

http://espn.go.com/dallas/video/clip?id=6802980

Wouldnt mind bringing in Colombo as insurance at RT. Since it looks like Vlad is a few more bad blocks away from busting as a draft pick. I'm worried about Vlad, couldnt beat out Slauson at G, yet he's our next starter at RT? Yikes.

Wouldnt mind bringing in Colombo as insurance at RT. Since it looks like Vlad is a few more bad blocks away from busting as a draft pick. I'm worried about Vlad, couldnt beat out Slauson at G, yet he's our next starter at RT? Yikes.

When we drafted Slauson people said he would never see the field, and now hes our starting LG from round 6. I think Vlad can do just fine at RT.

When we drafted Slauson people said he would never see the field, and now hes our starting LG from round 6. I think Vlad can do just fine at RT.

Opinions are like buttholes, everyones got one. That said, Slauson was obviously light years better than Vlad at G, last season, a position far less complicated than RT. Vlad was even inactive most of the year, (like Gholston his rookie year) Vlad better be good, cos he wont last 3 games after he gives up 4 sacks for Sanchez early on. We need insurance if its Woody, Hunter, somebody.

Archived