Drew Coleman may not be comign back

GREENBEAN

I loved me some Drew Coleman more than just about any Jets fan, but I don't think this required its own thread.

It's own thread??? Are threads of such high value that we should only reserve them for the "approved" literature?

Listen, talking about a nickle DB that's been on our team for the past three seasons and is leaving is worth talking about. Especially since it took me months to get over hating him after the 2009 AFC championship game

It's own thread??? Are threads of such high value that we should only reserve them for the "approved" literature?

Listen, talking about a nickle DB that's been on our team for the past three seasons and is leaving is worth talking about. Especially since it took me months to get over hating him after the 2009 AFC championship game

Actually, Drew Coleman has been on our team for the last five seasons.

And you call yourself a Jets fan. <_<

Especially since it took me months to get over hating him after the 2009 AFC championship game

He made up for it sacking Cindy last year in the playoffs

It's the small pieces of the puzzle that round out a roster that are so important

Losing Coleman and Brad SMith sucks

He made up for it sacking Cindy last year in the playoffs

It's the small pieces of the puzzle that round out a roster that are so important

Losing Coleman and Brad SMith sucks

Agreed. That's my whole point. He's not irreplaceable, but he's valuable. The learning curve of anyone coming in makes the fact that he has been in this system and improving that much more of a negative.

Archived