When it's all said and done ... Better or Worse?

JoeWillie

You thickheaded a$$... one of us is saying be patient, let the pre-season play out before jumping to conclusions... the other is carrying on like a ninny. Its not a matter of right and wrong, its a matter of faith, composure and patience. You have none...

Enough already, man.

No one is panicing, 'bro.

After all, this is a discussion board.

Let's try and have a civil one ... better ideas and information come out of that as opposed to a bunch of name calling.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You thickheaded a$$... one of us is saying be patient, let the pre-season play out before jumping to conclusions... the other is carrying on like a ninny. Its not a matter of right and wrong, its a matter of faith, composure and patience. You have none...

OP Im cool with letting the preseason play out man .....lets do that and see how it goes ...If Tanny makes some good moves I will be thrilled .... OK lets see.

Visa - Wilsons main problem was not coverage it was his timing and lack of turning for the football. His coverage seemed to be pretty good. It migh very well be about slight adjustments to his game and timing. Revis worked with him in the offseason so lest see how that impacts him. I think he can be a really good player but when revis came back last year he got pushed to the back of the pile and didnt get much chance to improve. I think this year will be different its not like hes Vernon Gholston bad :P

Trust Wilson? Unless hes improved his game 100% we are screwed. Brady, Manning,Rivers, Big Ben will pick him apart like a vulture on fresh road kill.

I'm sure he'll improve, he's a talented kid.

Whether he can step up to the level of a Cromartie ... that remains to be seen.

I wouldn't count on it this year, maybe over time.

Enough already, man.

No one is panicing, 'bro.

After all, this is a discussion board.

Let's try and have a civil one ... better ideas and information come out of that as opposed to a bunch of name calling.

Sorry, Smash and I play the mafia game together - we're very used to calling each other names. I'm done with this so-called discussion anyway, sorry if I was offensive, but the unwillingness of these guys to even try to hear another point of view is unbearable. Negative people reveling in each others company.

Not for me.

Sorry, Smash and I play the mafia game together - we're very used to calling each other names. I'm done with this so-called discussion anyway, sorry if I was offensive, but the unwillingness of these guys to even try to hear another point of view is unbearable. Negative people reveling in each others company.

Not for me.

Apparently it was for you for 6 pages

Apparently it was for you for 6 pages

He continually name calls and criticizes my posts but hes never wrong for it. Its good to get all opinions on a football forum from thise who know what they are talking about and those who think they know what they are talking about.

He continually name calls and criticizes my posts but hes never wrong for it. Its good to get all opinions on a football forum from thise who know what they are talking about and those who think they know what they are talking about.

Wah-effing-wah.

You get called names, when it becomes clear you are no longer trying to have a dialogue but instead try to antagonize. I give you exactly what you are looking for.

Started out trying to say stay positive dude. What are you going to do now? Argue that I was not trying to be positive?

Your as big a joke as visa right now.

Cant help yourself with the name calling its quite evident. Its ok I understand. For your sake I hope the mods do.

Archived