Cotchery, Moore placed on PUP list

Jetsfan80

http://online.wsj.com/article/APa6d2a574243441a795c4217a69ec3d26.html

FLORHAM PARK, N.J. — New York Jets wide receiver Jerricho Cotchery and right guard Brandon Moore have been placed on the physically unable to perform list with injuries as the team opens training camp.

Cotchery had back surgery in February to correct a herniated disk, which he played with throughout last season. He still managed to catch 41 passes for 433 yards and two touchdowns. Moore had surgery on his hip in February, but recently said he would be "ready to go when it's time to go."

Both players can come off the PUP list as soon as they are healthy.

The team also has officially announced the re-signing of cornerback Antonio Cromartie, who agreed to a deal early Monday morning, and the signing of cornerback Donald Strickland.

—Copyright 2011 Associated Press

Malcom Floyd | Wide Receiver

Team: San Diego Chargers Ht / Wt: 6'5' / 225 Age / DOB: (29) / 9/8/1981

He had 37 catches last season with a 19.4 yd average and 6 TD's.. I just read that they are asking for $5 mil per but that he will most likely end up signing for half of that. I think this guy is exactly what we need to compliment Holmes/ Plax. If we won't sign BE, I hope we go after Floyd

Malcom Floyd | Wide Receiver

Team: San Diego Chargers Ht / Wt: 6'5' / 225 Age / DOB: (29) / 9/8/1981

He had 37 catches last season with a 19.4 yd average and 6 TD's.. I just read that they are asking for $5 mil per but that he will most likely end up signing for half of that. I think this guy is exactly what we need to compliment Holmes/ Plax. If we won't sign BE, I hope we go after Floyd

sounds like a nice bandaid

get well soon Cotchery

Archived