MVP Exchange

Maxman

I just put up a banner for a new sponsor. http://mvpexchange.com, please check them out if you can.

It looks pretty cool and here is how it works...

MVPExchange.com is a sports stock market that lets you buy virtual shares of your favorite NFL, NBA and MLB athletes. They better they play, the higher their stock price climbs. Say you're watching the Jets game and you see Shonn Greene running all over the Dolphins, or Santonio catching a 40 yard bomb on Monday Night Football. Head over to MVPExchange and buy some shares! Sound expensive? Well it's not, it's totally FREE. Each user is given 10,000 MVP$ to play with. Whichever traders gain the most MVP$ each week and month split a prize pool of $250 in REAL CASH.

Thanks!

Hey guys,

Max, thanks for the endorsement. MVPExchange.com is a young website and I am trying to spark some interest by offering way too much money for prizes. $250 Cash every month. You can buy and sell players from all sports in your Sportfolio. Right now baseball is hot but we are gearing up for the NFL season, our most exciting and competitive season.

Come give it a try and get the hang of it before the NFL season. The best part is watching an NFL game, your Yahoo fantasy team roster is already locked but you still have that itch. Well, that's when MVPExchange is most active, during games, especially when players have just scored a Touchdown and there is a rush to buy them. The earlier you buy them, the lower the price you pay... well you'll figure it out. It's very easy to learn and difficult to master.

P.S. I am a huge Jets and that is why I chose this site to partner with. I tailgate with the same crew every week in K1, and I go to every game. Any other proud season ticket holders here?

J

Hey guys,

Max, thanks for the endorsement. MVPExchange.com is a young website and I am trying to spark some interest by offering way too much money for prizes. $250 Cash every month. You can buy and sell players from all sports in your Sportfolio. Right now baseball is hot but we are gearing up for the NFL season, our most exciting and competitive season.

Come give it a try and get the hang of it before the NFL season. The best part is watching an NFL game, your Yahoo fantasy team roster is already locked but you still have that itch. Well, that's when MVPExchange is most active, during games, especially when players have just scored a Touchdown and there is a rush to buy them. The earlier you buy them, the lower the price you pay... well you'll figure it out. It's very easy to learn and difficult to master.

P.S. I am a huge Jets and that is why I chose this site to partner with. I tailgate with the same crew every week in K1, and I go to every game. Any other proud season ticket holders here?

J

Stay out of my living room.

Hey guys,

J

I am going to sign up. When I win I will pay you for a JetNation.com ad on your site. :D

Not so fast my Wombat friend! The basic strategy is to buy players that performed well THAT NIGHT. Then, the next morning at 9 AM they get a bonus and their stock price increases. Then you sell your players and repeat the next night.

So for instance, tonight you want to buy players like Russell Martin or Carlos Santana. Each had a Home Run and Martin had 4 RBI's.

Archived