who else is excited about the d line

ylekram

a little too early to be doing backflips, but i am really excited about this years draft picks. i know wilkerson and ellis came from smalls schools, but both played very well. and come on!! 6' 5" 315 & 350 lbs!! not fat asses either. both are just pups and after some time with a propper nfl diet & weight traing regimen, the jets can have a 330 lb de and a 370 lb nose.these 2 guys are monsters among men.throw in that 6' 8" 315 dude(forget his name),that could be a very young half ton 3 man front.these 3 make the big kat look like a kitten.barring injurys and a serious lack of talent, dont see an oline moving these guys anywhere

then again,they all could be bums.just dreaming here

a little too early to be doing backflips, but i am really excited about this years draft picks. i know wilkerson and ellis came from smalls schools, but both played very well. and come on!! 6' 5" 315 & 350 lbs!! not fat asses either. both are just pups and after some time with a propper nfl diet & weight traing regimen, the jets can have a 330 lb de and a 370 lb nose.these 2 guys are monsters among men.throw in that 6' 8" 315 dude(forget his name),that could be a very young half ton 3 man front.these 3 make the big kat look like a kitten.barring injurys and a serious lack of talent, dont see an oline moving these guys anywhere

Would that be the same diet Jenkins and Woody were on? :P

Definitiely excited to see what Rex can do with so much depth, size, and youth at DL.

Think about it:

Probable starters:

Mo Wilkerson

Sione Pouha

Mike DeVito

Backups:

Ropati P... (DE)

Kenrick Ellis (NT)

Thats 5 guys that are 6'5 or taller and at least 300 lbs. Two of them being 320+ (Pouha and Ellis). If they all stay healthy, it would definitely allow Rex to be more creative with how he uses his LBs and secondary players. He'd be able to rotate guys in and out and keep guys fresh up there without losing anything size-wise.

Definitiely excited to see what Rex can do with so much depth, size, and youth at DL.

Think about it:

Probable starters:

Mo Wilkerson

Sione Pouha

Mike DeVito

Backups:

Ropati P... (DE)

Kenrick Ellis (NT)

Thats 5 guys that are 6'5 or taller and at least 300 lbs. Two of them being 320+ (Pouha and Ellis). If they all stay healthy, it would definitely allow Rex to be more creative with how he uses his LBs and secondary players. He'd be able to rotate guys in and out and keep guys fresh up there without losing anything size-wise.

i can see qb's reluctant to throw of ropati's side when he is in.dude is gonna have some batted balls. if he plays,that is

Archived