Arms Race: Jets vs Pats

hoping4ASuperBowl

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know it's a rumor, but what the heck

09:29 AM ET 08.14 | Chad Ochocinco and Albert Haynesworth might not be long for New England. One NFL executive familiar with the Patriots ways told me he believes one or both of the big name acquisitions will be cut before the season starts. The front office man thinks coach Bill Belichick will use the controversial players to help control and send a message to his locker room.

National Football Post

If Belichick or Francona ever "challenged" (read: begged) the rest of the league before the season even started to beat the Jets or the Yankees, I would be so embarrassed. If you are going to call yourselves a contender (which you are), then you have to recognize that, for the most part, your regular season fate is in your own hands. Rex Ryan should stop whining about how bad the rest of the league is and prove it by beating the sh*t out of them like the Patriots did last year.

This right here should end all conversation about Jets, Pats, as of right now the Jets have the bragging rights, for other Pats fans to come in here and pop sh*t about we are gonna kick your a$$ this year your coach is scared of us, the Steelers beat you up, blah, blah, blah, thats just jealous pussy sh*t, that all you Patsie fans used to complain about Jets fans doing, I love how the Shoe is on the other foot.

I never complained about it. You guys weren't even a blip on our radar until a couple years ago. Why complain about something you can't even be bothered to notice?

If Belichick or Francona ever "challenged" (read: begged) the rest of the league before the season even started to beat the Jets or the Yankees, I would be so embarrassed. If you are going to call yourselves a contender (which you are), then you have to recognize that, for the most part, your regular season fate is in your own hands. Rex Ryan should stop whining about how bad the rest of the league is and prove it by beating the sh*t out of them like the Patriots did last year. *

* - in the regular season

I never complained about it. You guys weren't even a blip on our radar until a couple years ago. Why complain about something you can't even be bothered to notice?

and pats* still haven't won anything since the cameras were taken away. what is your point ?

My point is that the Jets organization and most of its fans have a massive unrequited hard-on for the Patriots which is fueled by a burning inferiority complex.

sanchez is 3-2 vs the pats*, I think you have it backwards

Archived