Annoying guy covering the Jets on ESPN, no not Cimini, the other guy

BornJetsFan1983

Man who is this dude, I'm not in New York Area and havnet been for awhile but damn where this guy come from.

I looked him up and his name is Robin Lundberg.

I hate his stupid comments and dumb voice. He has the stupid video's that I cant stand. Is it just me?

Or do you guys hate this guy too?

Ughhh! He has a daily 2-hour spot on ESPN-NY Radio with Ryan Ruocco which is painful to listen to. He's very annoying and he has this riduculous man crush on LeBron James that's embarrassing for a man.

O K we're getting there now. We need more clues.

Is he bigger then a bread box?

Ughhh! He has a daily 2-hour spot on ESPN-NY Radio with Ryan Ruocco which is painful to listen to. He's very annoying and he has this ridiculous man crush on LeBron James that's embarrassing for a man.

that's embarrassing for a man

thats hilarious...ok so this guy is doing this stupid man on the street and i want to punch him in the face...

Ughhh! He has a daily 2-hour spot on ESPN-NY Radio with Ryan Ruocco which is painful to listen to. He's very annoying and he has this riduculous man crush on LeBron James that's embarrassing for a man.

I think their show on 1050 is great. Both are excellent especially when covering the Jets. They both seem to have a lot of energy and passion and play off each other very well. One of them has a NFL show on the weekends with Armani Toomer, who is also great to listen to.

Archived