Sanchez Sucks and Rex is insane

Strangefunk

Normally I'd give him a pass because of the insulting way he was asked the question but this has pretty much been his mantra for a month. I'm the HFMIC (head fat muthaf'ka in charge) and what I say goes. period.

That starts to get old.. especially on the heels of such a putrid performance.

I think tebow ends up starting... someone will talk to rex

He pays the bills. He doesn't coach the team, he doesn't throw the rock, and he doesn't do player selections. He isn't blameless, but he isn't the big issue.Plus, nothing can be done about the owner of the team.

Here is a frightening thought: who is going to help woody find us a new GM?

think rex is old school.. stand behind your guy more loudly when he's down... heat of the moment type thing.. i'm thinking when he has time to reconsider, he'll have to pull the plug... or , he'll think they are playing only a slightly above defense and a terrible defense next 2 weeks, it's very possible Sanchez has 2 decent games.

You could be right. But it is so exasperating to see Rex constantly shoot his mouth off when he just does not have to.

I've done a 180. I <3 Rex and was defending him but you cant defend this anymore. They're running a 2 QB system in the NFL. I mean really? WTF??? Who the **** thinks thats going to work. Couple that with his allegiance to Sanchez, its bye bye time for Rex.

Blow it up. Start over. You can make quick turnarounds in the NFL these days and while we're not seeing, there's talent on this roster to build from.

Pretty much with you here. I've looked at Rex as a good coach overall with some flaws. More importantly, I've looked at the talent on this team, starting with the leagues worst (or 2nd worst) QB, and the rest of the mess from there. I've thought that he's built a strong defense (which was allowed to get old and slow) and hasn't had much to work with because of the GM and the QB bust. But, the "I don't know anything about the offense" thing is getting tired, as is the lack of accountability for the players. I've heard enough, "we're gonna fix it". Talk is cheap, and this team is only getting worse.

I forget what week I put the reset button in my sig, but that's what this team needs. The two most important people that need to go are Tanny and Sanchez. After that, the only guys I think I'd mind seeing gone are Kerley, Wilk, Coples, Mangold, Cro, and Brick. Maybe I'd keep Steven Hill only because he can improve. Revis, I'd trade him if a great deal comes our way. It'd be foolish to pay him what he's going to want when we can get draft picks and the team is in the shape it's currently it. Blow it up.

Pretty much with you here. I've looked at Rex as a good coach overall with some flaws. More importantly, I've looked at the talent on this team, starting with the leagues worst (or 2nd worst) QB, and the rest of the mess from there. I've thought that he's built a strong defense (which was allowed to get old and slow) and hasn't had much to work with because of the GM and the QB bust. But, the "I don't know anything about the offense" thing is getting tired, as is the lack of accountability for the players. I've heard enough, "we're gonna fix it". Talk is cheap, and this team is only getting worse.

I forget what week I put the reset button in my sig, but that's what this team needs. The two most important people that need to go are Tanny and Sanchez. After that, the only guys I think I'd mind seeing gone are Kerley, Wilk, Coples, Mangold, Cro, and Brick. Maybe I'd keep Steven Hill only because he can improve. Revis, I'd trade him if a great deal comes our way. It'd be foolish to pay him what he's going to want when we can get draft picks and the team is in the shape it's currently it. Blow it up.

Yep. Agreed. Time to start over. I like Rex but enough is enough.

I'd accumulate as many picks as possible via trade. Whoever has value outside of the names you mentioned, see if there is a market for them, all of them. Stock pile picks and start to build a team with youth and speed. Take a shot in the draft at a QB in the late rounds, find a veteran who can man the ship till they find a franchise QB and just go through the rebuild motions.

Archived