4 replies to this topic

#1 BlackDynamite

BlackDynamite

provocateur wannabe

• Members
  • 1,798 posts
  • LocationPago Pago

Posted 11 November 2012 - 09:30 PM

He'll wait until Mark has the team totally eliminated from the Playoffs, and then here comes Timmy!

Not to save the day, but play out the string.....
BD

#2 Jetsouth

Jetsouth

Rookie Free Agent

• Members
  • 694 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 12:14 AM

There is no mystery, Tim is supposed to be cold sh*t ...he can't save anything, or even play football...he is just an oddity that this team chooses to
waste treasure on... Mark is expensive and they are going to ruin him completely so that at least they get their moneys worth.. He won't be able to get a job
in the AFL after this.

Tim is being prepared and like it or not will be the starter after the Mark fiasco is over...

#3 SayNoToDMC

SayNoToDMC

In search of terminally ill online girlfriend

• Members
  • 6,531 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 12:23 AM

Tim is being prepared and like it or not will be the starter after the Mark fiasco is over...

Prepared by having him pack on 20 pounds and warm the bench through the worst QB play I've ever seen? These buffoons have no plan and to think otherwise is giving them to much credit

28ad228d-4df6-4b64-b890-b5246112bd82.jpg

#4 Blackout

Blackout

Circle Of Bosses

• Members
  • 32,229 posts
  • Locationhome

Posted 12 November 2012 - 02:05 AM

I hate Rex now for sticking with Sanchez
"i'll rock forever....or at least until the Jets win the Superbowl" - Chino XL (1995)

#5 Jetsouth

Jetsouth

Rookie Free Agent

• Members
  • 694 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:22 AM

Prepared by having him pack on 20 pounds and warm the bench through the worst QB play I've ever seen? These buffoons have no plan and to think otherwise is giving them to much credit

he'll drop that 20 when he starts whoopin ass up and down the eastern seaboard with that left handed football and his patented windmill delivery..

What up Sayno, you got that Tebow hate thang too ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users