•  

Welcome to JetNation.com

Sign In  Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter

Create Account
Welcome to JetNation.com, your home for New York Jets talk. We are an independent site, which means we aren't affiliated with the NY Jets or SNY. The opinions here are never censored. We want you to join in on the conversation, but don't worry this is a simple and FREE process. Be apart of JetNation.com by signing in or creating an account. When you create an account, you can also opt to use your existing Facebook or Twitter login.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
Also be sure to check us out on Facebook and Twitter.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Mt. Rushmore of NFL ThugTurds

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 SouthernJet

SouthernJet

Hey, nice marmot!

• Members
  • 31,555 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 08:35 AM

1- OJ

2- Hernandez

3- Rae Carruth

4- Ray Lewis

scaledphpserver108filen.jpg

Posted Image

"No straight lines make up my life, and all my roads have bends;
There's no clear-cut beginnings, and so far no dead-ends."

#2 Gastineau Lives

Gastineau Lives

JetNation Radio Has Been

• Members
  • 3,919 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 08:38 AM

Donte Stallworth killed a guy. He's number 4.

"Those eight weeks I spent as co-host of JetNation Radio were among the happiest of my life. Oh, and F Tom Shane."

#3 SouthernJet

SouthernJet

Hey, nice marmot!

• Members
  • 31,555 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 08:43 AM

Donte Stallworth killed a guy. He's number 4.

Ya, I saw quite  a few did, But I also think Ray Lewis did and got away with it. Look at this about Jim Dunaway (who I met once/twice as a kid at Lou Sabans house), OJ's teammate:

Jim Dunaway

In 1998, Dunaway's ex-wife, Nonniel Dunaway, was found dead in a half-empty swimming pool. An autopsy revealed that she had a fractured skull and was unconscious when she was placed in the water by her assailant. Prior to this event, Nonniel had won a divorce judgment which gave her more than 800 acres of property that the couple owned, $1,800 a month in alimony, and half of Dunaway's NFLpension.

They had been divorced since 1995, and Dunaway was planning to appeal. Although Dunaway was later charged with her murder, a grand jury chose not to indict Dunaway of the charges. In response, his children filed a wrongful death lawsuit, alleging that Dunaway was responsible for their mother's death. In 2002, Dunaway was found liable and ordered to pay $579,000 to his children. Ironically he was a teammate of O.J. Simpson for three years.

Posted Image

#4 Gastineau Lives

Gastineau Lives

JetNation Radio Has Been

• Members
  • 3,919 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 08:46 AM

Ya, I saw quite  a few did, But I also think Ray Lewis did and got away with it. Look at this about Jim Dunaway (who I met once/twice as a kid at Lou Sabans house), OJ's teammate:

Jim Dunaway

In 1998, Dunaway's ex-wife, Nonniel Dunaway, was found dead in a half-empty swimming pool. An autopsy revealed that she had a fractured skull and was unconscious when she was placed in the water by her assailant. Prior to this event, Nonniel had won a divorce judgment which gave her more than 800 acres of property that the couple owned, $1,800 a month in alimony, and half of Dunaway's NFLpension.

They had been divorced since 1995, and Dunaway was planning to appeal. Although Dunaway was later charged with her murder, a grand jury chose not to indict Dunaway of the charges. In response, his children filed a wrongful death lawsuit, alleging that Dunaway was responsible for their mother's death. In 2002, Dunaway was found liable and ordered to pay $579,000 to his children. Ironically he was a teammate of O.J. Simpson for three years.

We're gonna need a bigger mountain.

"Those eight weeks I spent as co-host of JetNation Radio were among the happiest of my life. Oh, and F Tom Shane."

#5 SouthernJet

SouthernJet

Hey, nice marmot!

• Members
  • 31,555 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 08:48 AM

We're gonna need a bigger mountain.

LOL...

Posted Image

#6 Sperm Edwards

Sperm Edwards

Penis

• Moderators
  • 28,697 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 09:27 AM

1- OJ

2- Hernandez

3- Rae Carruth

4- Ray Lewis

scaledphpserver108filen.jpg

Ironically, Hernandez isn't as bad as the other 3.  He's the only one whose murder victim was a lowlife himself.  The other victims were an ex-wife and a guy she was dating, a pregnant mother carrying the murderer's unborn child, and some random guys in a club whose collective crime was making a dumb comment to the wrong guy in the wrong place at the wrong time.  

Not that he deserved what he got, but Lloyd was a guy who had a couple of prior criminal charges (both dismissed), who hung out with drug dealers and probably was at least a low-level one himself.

JetNation.com

#7 SouthernJet

SouthernJet

Hey, nice marmot!

• Members
  • 31,555 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 10:04 AM

Ironically, Hernandez isn't as bad as the other 3.  He's the only one whose murder victim was a lowlife himself.  The other victims were an ex-wife and a guy she was dating, a pregnant mother carrying the murderer's unborn child, and some random guys in a club whose collective crime was making a dumb comment to the wrong guy in the wrong place at the wrong time.  

Not that he deserved what he got, but Lloyd was a guy who had a couple of prior criminal charges (both dismissed), who hung out with drug dealers and probably was at least a low-level one himself.

decent point,, ThugTurd on ThugTurd crime is different, I agree

Posted Image

#8 Sperm Edwards

Sperm Edwards

Penis

• Moderators
  • 28,697 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 02:52 PM

decent point,, ThugTurd on ThugTurd crime is different, I agree

ThugTurd on ThugTurd crime. Lol.