Sign in to follow this  
SouthernJet

Mt. Rushmore of NFL ThugTurds

Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.

Donte Stallworth killed a guy. He's number 4.

Ya, I saw quite  a few did, But I also think Ray Lewis did and got away with it. Look at this about Jim Dunaway (who I met once/twice as a kid at Lou Sabans house), OJ's teammate:

Jim Dunaway

In 1998, Dunaway's ex-wife, Nonniel Dunaway, was found dead in a half-empty swimming pool. An autopsy revealed that she had a fractured skull and was unconscious when she was placed in the water by her assailant. Prior to this event, Nonniel had won a divorce judgment which gave her more than 800 acres of property that the couple owned, $1,800 a month in alimony, and half of Dunaway's NFLpension.

They had been divorced since 1995, and Dunaway was planning to appeal. Although Dunaway was later charged with her murder, a grand jury chose not to indict Dunaway of the charges. In response, his children filed a wrongful death lawsuit, alleging that Dunaway was responsible for their mother's death. In 2002, Dunaway was found liable and ordered to pay $579,000 to his children. Ironically he was a teammate of O.J. Simpson for three years.

Ya, I saw quite  a few did, But I also think Ray Lewis did and got away with it. Look at this about Jim Dunaway (who I met once/twice as a kid at Lou Sabans house), OJ's teammate:

Jim Dunaway

In 1998, Dunaway's ex-wife, Nonniel Dunaway, was found dead in a half-empty swimming pool. An autopsy revealed that she had a fractured skull and was unconscious when she was placed in the water by her assailant. Prior to this event, Nonniel had won a divorce judgment which gave her more than 800 acres of property that the couple owned, $1,800 a month in alimony, and half of Dunaway's NFLpension.

They had been divorced since 1995, and Dunaway was planning to appeal. Although Dunaway was later charged with her murder, a grand jury chose not to indict Dunaway of the charges. In response, his children filed a wrongful death lawsuit, alleging that Dunaway was responsible for their mother's death. In 2002, Dunaway was found liable and ordered to pay $579,000 to his children. Ironically he was a teammate of O.J. Simpson for three years.

We're gonna need a bigger mountain.

1- OJ

2- Hernandez

3- Rae Carruth

4- Ray Lewis

scaledphpserver108filen.jpg

Ironically, Hernandez isn't as bad as the other 3.  He's the only one whose murder victim was a lowlife himself.  The other victims were an ex-wife and a guy she was dating, a pregnant mother carrying the murderer's unborn child, and some random guys in a club whose collective crime was making a dumb comment to the wrong guy in the wrong place at the wrong time.  

Not that he deserved what he got, but Lloyd was a guy who had a couple of prior criminal charges (both dismissed), who hung out with drug dealers and probably was at least a low-level one himself.

Ironically, Hernandez isn't as bad as the other 3.  He's the only one whose murder victim was a lowlife himself.  The other victims were an ex-wife and a guy she was dating, a pregnant mother carrying the murderer's unborn child, and some random guys in a club whose collective crime was making a dumb comment to the wrong guy in the wrong place at the wrong time.  

Not that he deserved what he got, but Lloyd was a guy who had a couple of prior criminal charges (both dismissed), who hung out with drug dealers and probably was at least a low-level one himself.

decent point,, ThugTurd on ThugTurd crime is different, I agree