Jets just picked worst pick in draft!!!!!!!

Tony The Wiz

Is it just me, or did u just say that his field play is Kinda Irrelevant????  Flying on Other teams draft boards is what matters?  Wowww.  I just ,blubblubllbblubbblllubbblub !!! :sign0163:

Yes, I did. For example, if you had a time machine so you knew for a fact that Michael Sam would be a hall of famer one day, that still wouldn't have made it the right move to draft him in the 1st round this year.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, I did. For example, if you had a time machine so you knew for a fact that Michael Sam would be a hall of famer one day, that still wouldn't have made it the right move to draft him in the 1st round this year.

This is the most fanboy statement of the weekend. Judging something's value based on a consensus of the opinions of others is a garbage way to approach any sort of analysis. It's also been proven to be a guaranteed way to make the wrong decision.

Now Im gonna stop.  Im sorry Stoic.  but you gotta admit... that was funny!!!!! :character41:     What is KILLING ME...is that Im not sure whats funnier, the original post....or the Time Machine explanation!!!   Im dyin over here!!  Thanx, just worked 12 hrs, you made my day!!!   yuk yuk hahah heehee!!!!     Oh yeah, almost forgot...............GO JETS!!!  :box: 

This is the most fanboy statement of the weekend. Judging something's value based on a consensus of the opinions of others is a garbage way to approach any sort of analysis. It's also been proven to be a guaranteed way to make the wrong decision.

The Colts have just made Andrew Luck available in a trade. They will trade him straight up for a 1st round pick or a 4th round pick. Which would you like to give them?

Archived