Watkins booking his flight to Revis Island

GREENBEAN

Potentially. like I said in the OP in this thread, I've noticed a slow down. Sucks to say it, but it's there. I think he;s having more issues with the young legs coming into the league. Either way he's still very good and not really a liability yet. But he was a factor in the loss. A couple big first downs were on him solo. the 3 rd and 2 Watkins feet were amazing and Revis had no shot at it. Didn't help that he was 5 yds back or so either.

I hear ya, but the posters with least football acumen just look at statline

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Say whatever you want but Revis had a very good game. No one can completely contain the better young Wrs in the NFL. Revis can be deked, but on that one play that I think Watkins beat Revis but the ball was overthrown, DR recovered and got back to it and might have if on target still tackled the guy and broken up the play. I thought it was one of his best games this season.

Dude you are in La La land,  He isnt close to the same player.  He will need safety help when playing against a very good rec who has a legit QB.  You can deny all you want. He is no longer worth $15M a year. He is the best CB jets have by a wide margin, but he is no way a lock down CB who shuts down have the field. He is not as quick as he used to be and has lost speed. He is very savvy and has some tricks up his sleeve. Josh Norman is the best CB in NFL right now,

you keep making pathetic excuses.  

Sammy would have roasted him if he had Carr...

carr did face him with Cooper, who is better than sammy, and Cooper didn't roast or do much of anything vs Revis

your response: well if he did suck vs them, he would suck.  So you're in  la la land, because he didn't suck like I'm pretending he did, so he sucks because he sucks.

when are you going to make a good point on something that f'n happened in real life, not your world where the Seahawks won the super bowl last year, the world is ruled by Nazis, and Al Groh (former jets coach, president Groh) is our current president?  I'm not familiar with your ficticious universe where sammy caught 3 TDs last night and had 284 yards receiving...but keep your appointments at Arkham, my friend....

I keep hearing that he doesn't run a 4.3 anymore, but that isn't what is getting him beat.  Watkins feet are just insanely quick.  I was surprised that Revis wasn't bumping on the last play, but I assume he expected a different route.  That is a very difficult throw for such short yardage.  Usually teams will try to go further inside, especially with a QB prone to getting balls batted at the line.

I think he expected a slant...like the garçon play I think he was guarding the sideline and caught off guard by the slant.

watkins is the real deal...but saying watkins would be better if he had Brady at QB is stupid as f_ck.  no Sh!t...I would be better at wR with Brady at QB.  Guess what, Brady doesn't play for the jag, bills, raiders, and Browns...Revis doesn't face Brady every week...why are we evaluating him in a "what if he did" way...so f'n stupid.  

you keep making pathetic excuses.  

Sammy would have roasted him if he had Carr...

carr did face him with Cooper, who is better than sammy, and Cooper didn't roast or do much of anything vs Revis

your response: well if he did suck vs them, he would suck.  So you're in  la la land, because he didn't suck like I'm pretending he did, so he sucks because he sucks.

when are you going to make a good point on something that f'n happened in real life, not your world where the Seahawks won the super bowl last year, the world is ruled by Nazis, and Al Groh (former jets coach, president Groh) is our current president?  I'm not familiar with your ficticious universe where sammy caught 3 TDs last night and had 284 yards receiving...but keep your appointments at Arkham, my friend....

Do you have a clue mon?  Im sorry Revis is not what he used to be,  he is very good not great.  Get a life mon, the seattle java has roasted your noggin

Do you have a clue mon?  Im sorry Revis is not what he used to be,  he is very good not great.  Get a life mon, the seattle java has roasted your noggin

that's not what roasted my noggin.  I'm not debating my roasted noggin, you got me there, mon.  I'm arguing no one is doing anything on Revis other than catching 4 yard passes that are getting you excited...well, I guess you're excited about balls watkins and Cooper almost caught too, but I don't give a damn about the plays almost made, I only give a damn about roasted noggins and plays made...

Archived