Site issues

For the past few months, I have been having some issues with this site.  Most of the time, for some reason, it doesn't load properly.  Also, I can barely reply to anything because when I click reply, it only lets me attach a file-- the text box is usually not there.  

I moved to Mexico about a year ago and it was fine for a while.  I don't think that's the reason but who knows.  I have no problem with any other websites.  

As far as I know, everything is up to date on my browser (Chrome).  I endure all of this because I love this site but the worst part is not being able to reply most of the time.  

I am not sure if it's me or if other people have had/are having this issue too.  I have attached a picture of what it looks like most of the time when it fails to load properly.  

Screen Shot 2015-11-23 at 12.08.27 PM.png

Can you do me a favor and try using a different browser to test the site?  Also please let me know what operating system your computer is using so I can get this sorted for you.

This looks like a cache issue with your browser, if you haven't tried this, please clear your cache in chrome, then retest, or retest a different browser as well.

If you can't communicate enough on this site, please feel free to reach out to me via this support ticket system support@exactservers.com

Thank you

Rhett

• 2 weeks later...

Help every time I switch threads or post I get signed out and need to sign back in I checked remember me just started this morning. Thanks 

Can you try clearing your cookies and cache for the site in your browser and try again?  Is this a new issue? if so when did it start for you? 

Hey guys

I am reading the board on my iPhone(Safari browser). For the last few days the board is not loading properly. The board layout is extremely tiny and I have to adjust it each time I open a page. 

Can you guys help?

We made some changes yesterday, is this still an issue?

Archived