4 tix to this Sundays game..

Selling for a family member who has season tix but can't make it. 

4 seats section 222 seats 1-4 (right above player entrance).  Also throwing in a parking pass which is a $25 value.  Selling below face - $250 for all. 

We can meet up so you can use the parking pass.  Let me know asap if interested as I just threw them on craigslist as well.

20151231_213702%203_zpsewouoygj.jpg

Would they do 200 for all? Where/When can you meet? Buffalo area? 

I think she would at this point...  better for a Jet fan to have them anyway.  When are you coming up?  I might be able to meet you on a thruway rest stop that's not too far from where I live in Rochester depending on when you're coming.  Or I could meet you in Buffalo - I could give you specific directions to where I park which is not in the lot and I could wait for you on the main st. 

I would rather meet Saturday if possible. Staying at Marriott on millersport hwy.  getting in town tomorrow early evening. Driving from Vermont though. We went skiing for the week off, so not coming from ny

ahh.. just googled it and you'd pretty much have to take 90 (the thruway) to get there from VT.  I could meet you on a rest stop on 90 that's not too far from me tomorrow evening.  I pm'd you my cell # we could coordinate something pretty easily if you want.  I'm just trying to get my family member a few bucks.

I'm about 15 min from this stop and could meet there any time after 3 tomorrow...

http://www.thruway.ny.gov/travelers/travelplazas/tp-seneca.html

You'd be driving right by it on your way to buff.

Tickets still available..  Hofstra going a different route.

I can either meet someone or transfer the tix via email to you if you pay through paypal.  Parking pass NOT transferable through email though.

$200 for 4 tix.

Archived