That "Leak" Was Significant

KRL

9 minutes ago, Savage69 said:

Individual games in the season isn't sudden death only the playoffs are however if the last game of the season is the deciding factor if you make the playoffs or not that is sudden death..:ph34r:

Exactly what some of have said. Thanks! 

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Were the fuc did o say he didn't play well? 

Where did I say they weren't big games? 

Doesnt change the simple fact that any fool should be able to understand.  They were not lose and out games as in a playoff game.

now while shooting your big mouth about what kinds of posters are, while having no clue what people are saying, look in the mirror before hitting the submit reply button.  You look stupid.  But I'll bet that you beg rep me over your fuc up. 

How did Fitz perform in those "I didn't say they weren't big games?"

Just now, ljr said:

How did Fitz perform in those "I didn't say they weren't big games?"

Which has what to do exactly with they weren't playoff games?  You know the point of the conversation.  

And heres a hint.  When I say i never said Fitz didn't play well, it infers that I think he played well.  

Asking the question is redundant and pretty pointless.  

Unless you're trying to up your post count. 

1 minute ago, Jet Nut said:

Which has what to do exactly with they weren't playoff games?  You know the point of the conversation.  

And heres a hint.  When I say i never said Fitz didn't play well, it infers that I think he played well.  

Asking the question is redundant and pretty pointless.  

Unless you're trying to up your post count. 

Cool ... Guess it's just a couple of your other Geno buddies who refuse to admit that then

Archived