NFLN : Revis Best Jets' Defender Ever ~ ~ ~

kelly

1 minute ago, Rexorcism said:

Typically, that's what you deserve because you are always chiming in with some obvious info that everybody knows and you think that you're proving some kind of point...Here's a little tip, you don't need to be answering every post in every topic....Sheesh.

I apologize, I thought this was a discussion board and I like to contribute to discussions rather than whine about other posters. 

Thanks for your input though!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 6/21/2016 at 1:41 PM, kelly said:

Elliot Harrison, an NFL Network Media Analyst, deemed seven-time Pro Bowler Darrelle Revisicon-article-link.gif as thebest defensive player to ever don a Jets' jersey.“Revis has been the best corner in the league for most of his career, which includes seven years in New York,” Harrison said. “Literally, the best. No other Jet can claim that at his position.”

In addition to a career-high nine takeaways in 2015, Revis also posted the NFL’s lowest completion percentage allowed for passes into coverage, according to Pro Football Focus (46.5%).Revis is recovering from offseason surgery to repair a torn ligament in his right wrist, but he expects to be ready for training camp. In fact, he participated in individual drills in minicamp.  

“I’m going to play, man,” Revis said. “Until the wheels fall off, hopefully. We’ll see.”

>  http://www.newyorkjets.com/news/article-7/NFLN-Revis-Best-Jets-Defender-Ever/0755640d-96b6-42fe-bc17-026b96899d4d

I still don't think they're giving him enough credit. 

He's one of the top defenders to ever play the game. First Ballot Hall of Famer. Posted the greatest CB season of all time. Created the market for current top flight CBs. We've grown used to his greatness. We see him give up a TD and can't believe it, our tiny pathetic fanatic minds view that as an anomaly so we get mad about it. That's how good he is and has been for his entire career. 

Archived