Jackie Treehorn

Help a Jet noob!

5 minutes ago, Jackie Treehorn said:

Hm ok that doesn't sound good at all. Maybe the train is the way to go after all. They are a bit off. Club goal line I think.

I sit directly adjacent to the Club seats in the Mezzanine, you might be sitting next to me.  Let me know if you have the section number handy.

The train is a whole different situation, I don't recommend it either.  First, you still have to leave the city at 10:30 to beat the crowds and get on a good train, next you have to walk several blocks to get to Penn Station NJ Transit terminal, next you have to switch trains at confusing Secaucus station.  But the worst is that after the game you will wait forever to board and get back into the city.

There is no solution to avoid a 10:30 departure from Manhattan and there is no better way to get there than by car service if you leave at the right time.

SAR I

Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
On 6 september 2016 at 2:39 AM, Jackie Treehorn said:

Haha thanks for all the replies! I might be from Sweden but I still have some common sense to separate the very good answers from the very funny answers. 😎To sum up. Train from Penn station, arrive a couple of hours before the game in a Fitzmagic jersey. (Mostly because he is a Seinfeld fan.) Or maybe a Wilkerson one, he seems pretty mean. 

What are the odds of two Jets fans in the same city (outside of US). Glad to see I'm not the only idiot.. ;)

I took the bus as described and it was easy enough, traffic on way back but after a W, who cares?

Let me know if you need any recommendations and representera oss svenska Jets fans med full pipa!

2 hours ago, Flushing Roots said:

I think SAR just got faced by the guy from Sweden.

Yes, but since there are only like 3 cars on the planet that can pwn my BMW's I'm good with it. 

SAR I

17 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Yes, but since there are only like 3 cars on the planet that can pwn my BMW's I'm good with it. 

SAR I

I sat in the Tesla Model X last weekend.  Not getting a car until I leave the city, but one day... one day...

2 hours ago, Flushing Roots said:

I think SAR just got faced by the guy from Sweden.

Ok I should come clean on this one. I don't drive an X6, I never wrote that. But my father in law does, hence my wife is used to that car. I live and work in the center of Stockholm and hardly ever leave that area so I mostly walk. 

But I thought it was a funny comeback. But SAR I has given me great advice an seems to be a great guy. As most of you seem to be. 

So there it is SAR I is still the BMW dude on the forum. :)

26 minutes ago, Jackie Treehorn said:

Ok I should come clean on this one. I don't drive an X6, I never wrote that. But my father in law does, hence my wife is used to that car. I live and work in the center of Stockholm and hardly ever leave that area so I mostly walk. 

But I thought it was a funny comeback. But SAR I has given me great advice an seems to be a great guy. As most of you seem to be. 

YES!  

Enjoy the game.  If you go to Max's Non-RV Tailgate I may stop by to say hello.

SAR I

42 minutes ago, gEYno said:

I sat in the Tesla Model X last weekend.  Not getting a car until I leave the city, but one day... one day...

Vroom. It's a looker. 

SAR I

48 minutes ago, Jackie Treehorn said:

A wolf in sheep's clothing, we assure you!

21 hours ago, CM28 said:

What are the odds of two Jets fans in the same city (outside of US). Glad to see I'm not the only idiot.. ;)

I took the bus as described and it was easy enough, traffic on way back but after a W, who cares?

Let me know if you need any recommendations and representera oss svenska Jets fans med full pipa!

Ah cool! A fellow Stockholm citizen! Maybe we can start a Jets branch and make the entire city bleed green. 

I am used to going to soccer games and shout and scream will be great to experience MetLife. Jag antar att det låter en hel del. 

Ah, this forum brings back a memorable experience from my youth.  In high school I took an elective called Comparative Political Systems, and we were to do a paper on a particular country.  Not sure I remember why but I picked Sweden.  My teacher recommended I go to the Swedish Consulate in NYC to see what they had by way of research and whatever they put out there.  So I did.

Upon arriving, my overall impression was more about the women/girls working there.  All stunning, friendly, mostly blonde, with this sing song way of talking.  I hardly knew how to talk to ask for information.  It was an otherworldly experience for a young fellow like me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WcXPRQZK7E

I will never forget that day.

On 8 september 2016 at 3:16 PM, Jackie Treehorn said:

Ah cool! A fellow Stockholm citizen! Maybe we can start a Jets branch and make the entire city bleed green. 

I am used to going to soccer games and shout and scream will be great to experience MetLife. Jag antar att det låter en hel del. 

Lol. Don't think there's more fans than us..

Good! It is, but different. Not organized at all. Fun as hell though! Have a great time and bring a W with you back home. :)