It's time to Bring

Tinstar

18 hours ago, Tinstar said:

All this stuff written in this just proves what I already knew . For the most part most people are afraid to stand on their own or for anything that's not what the majority wishes .  All my years of watching football, I know this much. The outcome of a play is not necessarily the design of the play.  Furthermore, if you're given a flawed gem, and you make a diamond out of it that 1 bride would like, you're accomplished something.

Brian Schottenheimer had a scheme he wanted to run .  When I 1st saw it, I referred to it as the star wars offense, because it was multiple set, motion and misdirection . The kid never had a QB capable of running his schemes but he was a darn good offensive coach IMO .  He was one of the people who interviewed for the HC position that ultimately went to Rex Ryan . He was that highly thought of . Mark Sanchez and Rex Ryan ruined that man's reputation imo,  and he's rebuilt it . He coached at Georgia with the Rams and now with the Colts. He's still a young man and it's my bet that he's learned some things about the game and himself along the way . It's time to get back in the saddle .

Stand strong, I just disagree with you on this. 

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived