First Time Poster Coming to NY

RealJetFan

Hey Fellas,

Long time lurker and first time poster here. Well i will be coming to the Jets/Bills game this weekend and can't wait to see my Jets put a hurtin on the Bills. This is my first visit to the Meadowlands and wanted to know what the best way into the stadium is. I'll have a car, but will traffic be absolute hell when the game ends? Is there an alternative method to coming and leaving the stadium? (ie. train, bus) Any help would be greatly appreciated.

RealJetFan

depends on where u coming from?

if your going back towards jersey..

THERES ALWAYS A LONG ASS WAIT TIO GET ONTO THE TURNPIKE

SO HOP ON route 16 i think it is??

and same direction jus no traffic.. but getting out of the parking lot is always a bitch

The best way into the stadium is a Crystal Meth fuled Police chase that covers 6 states and has 4 fatalities. I like to crash thru the parking gate and do a 920 into my parking spot all with the doors open and GNR "Welcome to the Jungle" blasting on the radio.

But...to each his own.

Where are you coming from?

Welcome to JetNation.

Thanks for the warm welcome.

I'll be in NYC the day before, but i'll be heading back to Baltimore, MD after the game. So i need to get on NJ Tpke to 95S. Do you guys have any alternative methods to get back home?

RealJetFan

Thanks for the warm welcome.

I'll be in NYC the day before, but i'll be heading back to Baltimore, MD after the game. So i need to get on NJ Tpke to 95S. Do you guys have any alternative methods to get back home?

RealJetFan

Nah, you are gonna have to just deal with it, but in all honesty, it isn't as bad as people make it out to be.

Aite, cool thanks for the info.

RealJetFan

Hey, were you at the raven's/jets game last year? I was down there with some of the crew, spent like 1,000 bucks on diesel fuel for the yellow H1 hummer to get down there and do the game right. HAd a blast, that is a great stadium you guys have there.

Like Joe said it really isn't that bad. You will hit some traffic leaving the stadium. But the turnpike south moves. Plus after a Jets win you won't even care!!!

Max,

Thanks again for the words of wisdom.

Joe,

I wasn't at last year's game, but the Ravens Stadium is one of the best in the nation. Having said that, i can't stand the Ravens. Hate them with a passion. Fans here think they can do no wrong and Ray Lewis is like god down here. But the stadium is really nice.

Man i can't wait for Sunday to roll around.

RealJetFan

Archived