Do YOU wonder why Patriots fans post here?

Alk

Holy crap. =D>

712, when you get done toying with the management in that aforementioned sassy way, would you marry me?

Ballsy women rule.

(Before some of y'all get excited, thats doesn't mean women with testicles)

Sure, as long as we get married during halftime on the 50 yd line at the Jets/Pats game.

Think you can arrange that?

PS: Good thing you put in that small print, I was alittle worried about you for a minute.

Sure, as long as we get married during halftime on the 50 yd line at the Jets/Pats game.

PS: Good thing you put in that small print, I was alittle worried about you for a minute.

I have seen enough of 712's work. The verdict is in:

Needs-More-Posts.jpg

I'll talk to my boy Woody Johnson. Im sure that can be arranged.

Actually, and in all seriousness, weren't the Jets pitching that as a wedding package in one of their merchandise catalogs a year or two ago. The one before this years fold out version that I couldn't read on the can 'cause it unfolded to the size of the bathroom itself.

The small print was for The Management. I think they're a little, um, light in the loafers.

I'll talk to my boy Woody Johnson. Im sure that can be arranged.

Actually, and in all seriousness, weren't the Jets pitching that as a wedding package in one of their merchandise catalogs a year or two ago. The one before this years fold out version that I couldn't read on the can 'cause it unfolded to the size of the bathroom itself.

The small print was for The Management. I think they're a little, um, light in the loafers.

That catalog was a pain in the A$$. What were they thinking. I tossed it, didn't even give it a look.

Archived