• Days Won

Jet_Engine1 last won the day on February 5

Jet_Engine1 had the most liked content!

28,736 Very Popular

About Jet_Engine1

• Birthday 07/28/1971

Profile Information

Personal Info

• Tell us a little bit about yourself...
    Retired Fire Captain and Fire Investigator, US Army Veteran, Life long Jets fan
  • Where do you live?
    Rocket City, Florida
  • What are your interests? Hobbies?
    The Jets, Firefighting, and Powerlifting.
  • What do you do for a living?
    Firefighter/Fire Plans Examiner

Jets Info

• What is your favorite Jets related memory?
    1998 Season
  • Do you have season tickets?
    No
  • What Jets memory broke your heart?
    Too many.
  • Who is your favorite member of the NY Jets flight crew?
    The hot one
  • Where you alive for Super Bowl III?
    Nope

Recent Profile Visitors

13,134 profile views
  1. Conversely, I have treated my body like a toxic landfill for 30 years, was in the damn Army, was exposed to toxic smoke and toxic carcinogens for 2 decades, exposed to various HazMats including once being in the same room as live VX nerve agent, and been in some really bad places after major disasters exposed to God knows what... and still look 10 years younger than I am. Weird.
  2. Post draft Buzz wore off. Back to work.
  3. **** Norman. Dude was a total JAG as a Jet... if that. Sub-Jag, @SAM SAM HE'S OUR MAN
  4. Someone was teasing Corley as 0 on YT. I... I like that... Sorry Braelon, Malachi should be WEAPON ZERO.
  5. Did I say it was a bad pick? What are you looking for an argument about? I'm sure one of our fine providers will be happy to accommodate your needs!
  6. Now I know Izzy will probably be a cut/trade, because you are ALWAYS wrong.
  7. LEARNED... from Dalvin Cook, the guy you unequivocally stated would NEVER get signed by Joe Douglas. What did he learn? How to steal money?
  8. Yep, absolute home run, can't miss guy... played 6 years, made the playoffs in 4 of them, and had to retire.
  9. He can't create a great QB, but he sure knows how to destroy young ones. Thats gotta count for something...