All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Just looking at this still makes me pleased with the pick tonight:
  3. Coglin ruckertt yebodah and arons favorite kuntz.. watch his interview. The guys 6’7”!and they work out together Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  4. Maxx Crosby abused him in practice huh? The guy must really suck in that case. [emoji23] Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
  5. I too remember the anguish expressed here about us having missed out on the top three tackles in the draft. [emoji846] Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
  6. McCaferty has sick hands. Malik is a one of JD's obsessions. And Javon is like a Mini Odunze. I'd be thrilled with 2 of these guys.
  7. NEVER missed a game.... Availability Is A Top Ability.
  8. To do it, we're trading away the future. It's not happening. Big Contracts coming, High Draft Capital Needed. It's a no from me.
  9. I was intrigued by Wilson very early, but he has bad hands. He dropped a ton of passes. Unless he works on the Juggs machine until his hands bleed, I have no interest in him. Walker has speed and size, but probably wouldn't contribute a lot in 2024, except maybe as a deep threat. His route running needs work. I agree that Baker is a sleeper, but he may need a year or two to develop. I think Washington and McCafferty could fall to the 4th round. McCaffery has only played WR for two seasons, and even though his bloodlines are great, he's raw and has a lot to learn. Washington could help on STs and he's tough, but undersized.
  10. Hope it's not another false dawn. But would be sweet if we've finally got a good O-Line starting to form.
  11. Love it myself. Becton was always a mess. Feels this board is super critical at the best of times, yet when we drafted Bechton there was little excitement, it felt like we'd picked the wrong guy. That's the indicator for me. When JN doesn't hate it, it must be good 😄 the majority love the pick, I love the pick. The Fact we basically got Fashanu plus a 4th and a 5th is a good move. We've got the bodies there to help nurture Fashanu in, if we can keep them healthy. Give Rodgers the protection, we can go WR in the 3rd and still get a good guy. You may be able to tell me different, but feels a premium OT is a lot harder to come across in later rounds than a potential premium WR.
  12. No one should want to use a 1st round pick on an OG. That's horrible value. I can't vouch for RT for next year, but it's possible that if Moses stays healthy and is willing to sign a reasonable deal, he could be extended. Hopefully, AVT will get healthy and stay that way this year. In the past one could find quality RTs in the middle and lower rounds, and it wasn't as important as LT, but the game is changing and defenses move their best pass rushers around, so RTs have to be better pass blockers than they were in the past, and LT and RT are becoming more on the same level. I'm seeing more teams using more high picks on their OLs due to the scarcity of quality OL, and am seeing more that OTs are being expected to be able to play on either side. Personally, even in this very strong and deep draft for OTs, I don't think that any of the OTs that will be drafted in the 3rd round or later will ever be a quality starter. They are just too limited athleticially/talent-wise. Who knows what next year's OT class will look like? There may only be 2-3 OTs that are potential starters. If the Jets want a starting-caliber RT out of that draft, they may have to use their #1 pick on one. Hopefully, they won't. Hopefully, they can add a topnotch WR prospect in the 1st round, have Moses start again, and draft an OT in the 2nd or 3rd round that has talent/potential, but just needs development and can sit for a year and learn.
  13. I think, based upon the Jet Nation mock draft, I would give this pick to @Beerfish, since he correctly predicted the Jets would trade back and pick Fashanu. (In the same JN mock, I correctly predicted the Chiefs would trade up and pick Worthy, but this isn't about me )
  14. So many. McCaferty, Washington, Dez Walker, Johnny Wilson* , Javon Baker (Sleeper) Johnny Wilson* Height: 6 - 6 |Weight: 231 lbs |RAS: 9.7 Strengths - Outrageously long receiving threat with a dominating frame and wingspan - Offers eye-catching explosiveness and initial accelerative capacity for his size - Long strides, combined with stride frequency, amount to legitimate deep speed - Effortlessly elongates and snares high passes, and has stellar sideline awareness - Physicality translates well both at route stems and as a RAC threat in space - Extremely tenacious blocker who understands leverage and dominates with his traits
  15. No, there's no way the Jets have the cap space now or next year, nor would JD likely trade the draft capital it would take to get Aiyuk or Higgins. You can forget about that happening.
  16. 2nd round WRs have a lower bust rate and are often as good, if not better than those taking in the 1st round, and are a much better value.
  17. I think this guy is pretty overrated. 1400 total yards in three college seasons. I know his combine numbers were great but a receiver with this little production is unlikely to hit.
  18. We have 4 tight ends. Coglin ruckertt yebodah and Aron’s fave your target Kuntz. We didn’t need a tight end.. the receivers were gone. We got extra pics and a tackle that hasn’t given up a sack in 2 years… win.. Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  19. Today
  20. Fashanu is 21 12/09/02 ... Fautanu (Steelers) is 23 & has the knee concern.
  21. Who do you like in the 3rd round? The only WRs I like that are likely to go in the 3rd are Jermaine Burton, Jamari Thrash, and Brenden Rice, and I don't like any of them anywhere near as much as I like Corley and Roman Wilson.
  22. and the Patriots are gonna pay for it
  23. I do agree with you. Just one left and that is Rosengarten. I'm very impressed by him. Foster has played tough competition at Missouri and has held his own. These two will be the first OT off the board in the 2nd round.
  1. Load more activity