Brashton Satele

jetscanes331

Haven't seen much talk about him. Looks to me like he had a great game. Didn't the staff love him last year but he got hurt in TC? Would love to see more out of him like tonight.

No, I remember the coaching staff being frustrated he couldn't get off the exercise bike and onto the field. I think they liked him, but didn't see much

No, I remember the coaching staff being frustrated he couldn't get off the exercise bike and onto the field. I think they liked him, but didn't see much

Yeah, this.

He's playing well this preseason, though. Along with Maybin, Mauga, this kid Bellore they like - could definitely see some transition at the LB position on the Jets this year.

Yeah, this.

He's playing well this preseason, though. Along with Maybin, Mauga, this kid Bellore they like - could definitely see some transition at the LB position on the Jets this year.

Getting younger and being a top level competitor? Nice to see, gonna need depth this year with the short pre-season. Injuries will happen.

In HardKnocks Tanny told him to stay in shape like he was still in the league because they could use a ILB who is solid on ST's as well. Unfortunately for him, Mauga is playing great...might make it harded for him to make the team

Not so sure about that. Rex has already said Mauga is their #3 at ILB and I think he's beyond the point of even competing for a job, I think it's already his. They still need more beyond just Mauga for depth though. Laury is gone from last year, so there's at least one more spot open at that position, and Satele is certainly making a strong case for it to go to him. His real competition is guys like Bellore and McIntyre, and I'd think he's probably got the edge right now based on play, and the fact that he's got a year on them I think only increases the odds that they'd be inclined to give him the spot and put the rookies on the PS.

Not so sure about that. Rex has already said Mauga is their #3 at ILB and I think he's beyond the point of even competing for a job, I think it's already his. They still need more beyond just Mauga for depth though. Laury is gone from last year, so there's at least one more spot open at that position, and Satele is certainly making a strong case for it to go to him. His real competition is guys like Bellore and McIntyre, and I'd think he's probably got the edge right now based on play, and the fact that he's got a year on them I think only increases the odds that they'd be inclined to give him the spot and put the rookies on the PS.

Tend to agree. Bellore is getting pushed down by Satele, and McIntyre drops because of Maybin.

Practice squad should be rich with LB's and WR's.

True, good point...I was considering Bellore the #4. Seems like I've seen him get more PT? Could be wrong.

Archived