Thinking about putting a $h!Elias of $$ on the Jets

AFJF

I didn't put any money on the Jets (yet). Went in to a betting shop earlier and tried to put $500 on the jets and their computers broke. Thinking maybe it was a omen. I'll pit a few bucks on them before kickoff but nothing crazy.

the problem is the spread

boys getting 4.5 points includes alot of outcomes. it obviously includes all cowboys wins but also close Jets wins. This Jets team doesn't usually blow out teams... the last time Rex played Rob it was an OT game...

i could see a last minute Sanchez drive for a TD, jets win 28-24 and you still lose the bet.

the problem is the spread

boys getting 4.5 points includes alot of outcomes. it obviously includes all cowboys wins but also close Jets wins. This Jets team doesn't usually blow out teams... the last time Rex played Rob it was an OT game...

i could see a last minute Sanchez drive for a TD, jets win 28-24 and you still lose the bet.

Bitonti...always so meticulous on the thought process. How are you?

LL

The Cowboys are pretty good.

It's nice to see that you feel the Cowboys are a pretty good team. I'll be sure to bump this thread up (and your quote) after the Jets dominate the Cowboys come Sunday night. It'll be nice to see you admit that the Jets just beat a pretty good team. You being a Dolphins fan? You shouldn't be concerned with the Jets, you should be concerned about the Patriots embarrassing the Dolphins on national tv come Monday night.

And that's exactly what I'm doing. Bumping up this thread. We didn't dominate the Cowboys, but it's nice to know that we just beat a good team... Wouldn't you admit that the Jets just beat a pretty good Dallas Cowboys team? Also, unless the Dolphins can pull off what the Jets did last night, which is come back from being 14 down during the 4th quarter... Your little Dolphins team will hold right's to last place of the AFC East, even behind Buffalo.

How's it feel?

Archived