So we are off this week, lets talk about the buffalo Gameplan

BornJetsFan1983

Super-Fitz just signed a deal and that team is on the hunt to take the division. They can put up points and alot of them. We have to have an offensive gameplan to win this game. Since Shotty obviously wont do this I thought it would be cool if we did.

So what should we do, any matchups we can take advantage of, can we focus on the run, should we make Keller a big peice of the offense?

In the endzone it hink we can hammer it in but should look to burress again. And for the love a god throw a fade pass to holmes once in awhile.

I know, not the best analysis, who can do better? What do we need to do in this game.?.

Help Shotty and put down your game plan strategy and tips

scouting for the jets is easy

how good is their TE ? chandler is 6'7", 260. I think they may run at westerman a little with this guy, 13 catches in 7 games, but 4 TD's. after last week, I'm sure they will have him in the red zone package vs smith, but won't hurt the jets between the 20's. the other guy is 6'6", 260, and doesn't have a stat yet in '11

how good is their run D ? 25th in the NFL in yds/att , 30th in yards/game

so in conclusion, the bills are all about running the ball. they are 4th in the NFL in rushing yards, but 30th in the NFL in opponents passing yards /game , but 15th in passing yards on offense. fred jackson is the one who should have just gotten paid

so if the jets can stop jackson, and don't turn it over, W

oh, and please tackle brad smith

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d...headline_stack

"Bills NT Williams to sit a few more games before IR decision

Buffalo Bills nose tackle Kyle Williams' injured foot will get at least a few more games of rest before a final determination will be made on his status for the rest of the season, according to a league source.

Williams, an All-Pro type performer and huge part of the Bills' defense, could be lost for the season, however, any further medical decision will come only after a few more weeks of rest.

The Bills have expressed some hope that prolonged rest could help the situation. Williams has not played since Oct. 9 against the Philadelphia Eagles"

318 rush yards.

249 rush yards.

273 rush yards.

276 rush yards.

Dating back to 2009, over the past 4 meeting, we've rushed for 1,116 yards against this Bills defense. That's an average of 279 rushing yards per game over the past two years.

And now they'll be without their starting NT against us? When you lack a strong NT when running a 3-4 defensive scheme, you have no defense what so ever. It's as simple as that. See the Jets defense under the Mangini and Robertson era.

Torell Troup, their 2nd year backup NT has also been banged up. "Although Troup practiced fully Monday, and coach Chan Gailey said he was able to do better than in weeks past, his wonky back continues to limit what he can do on the field, The Buffalo News reports. (about 3 days ago)"

Add to the fact that they've lost their starting OLB for the season (Merriman), along with ranking 30th against the run, allowing 135.7 rush yards per game, allowing 5.1 yards per rush (ranking 29th) and 28th in regards to rushing TD's allowed with 8...

The Jets could be in strong position to rush for over 220+ yards coming out of our bye week next Sunday. This Buffalo defense could be exactly what our ground and pound has needed.

Their pass defense is just as bad as their run defense. Contain Fred Jackson, shut down Stevie Johnson with Revis, and the Jets should win by 17+. Our defense has made Fitzgerald look like dog sh*t dating back to 2008.

Their pass defense is just as bad as their run defense. Contain Fred Jackson, shut down Stevie Johnson with Revis, and the Jets should win by 17+. Our defense has made Fitzgerald look like dog sh*t dating back to 2008.

Who is Fitzgerald? I would guess you mean Fitzpatrick, but I don't remember him playing in 08. Hm.

Who is Fitzgerald? I would guess you mean Fitzpatrick, but I don't remember him playing in 08. Hm.

I've never called him Fitzgerald before lol, simple mistake. I've said his name atleast 30 times this week in regards to the Bills. Nice correction though.

But you don't remember Fitzpatrick playing back in 2008? That's funny, because he went 20/33, 152 yards, 60.6%, 0 TD's/0 INT's with a QB rating of 71.8. The Jets won by the score of 26-14. I remember that game, because it was weird watching Fitzpatrick under center for the Bengals. Big difference when compared to Carson Palmer.

I've never called him Fitzgerald before lol, simple mistake. I've said his name atleast 30 times this week in regards to the Bills. Nice correction though.

But you don't remember Fitzpatrick playing back in 2008? That's funny, because he went 20/33, 152 yards, 60.6%, 0 TD's/0 INT's with a QB rating of 71.8. The Jets won by the score of 26-14. I remember that game, because it was weird watching Fitzpatrick under center for the Bengals. Big difference when compared to Carson Palmer.

Ohhhh ok. Forgot it was the same guy. I was just thinking about Buffalo. Thanks.

Archived