Jets win \ Giants win ... is anyone working today?

Maxman

Seriously what will the average office start time be today in NY and NJ? Sure people will be there but everyone is talking football today. And who could blame them?

What a day....what a week this will be... Jets \ Pats.... for first place.

Wow...after the Jets 3 game losing streak this didn't even seem possible!

Even less likely was the Pats suddenly having a hard time scoring points versus Dallas, Pittsburgh and the Giants... their offense is in a bit of a funk.

Now, if Schotty & Sanchez can just put together 60 minutes worth of offense that exploits the Pats terrible pass D... hmm...

Even less likely was the Pats suddenly having a hard time scoring points versus Dallas, Pittsburgh and the Giants... their offense is in a bit of a funk.

Now, if Schotty & Sanchez can just put together 60 minutes worth of offense that exploits the Pats terrible pass D... hmm...

I would be happy with 45. baby steps monkey, baby steps.

Seriously what will the average office start time be today in NY and NJ? Sure people will be there but everyone is talking football today. And who could blame them?

Since Sanchez showed up an hour and a half late for work yesterday I think it's reasonable.

Sure it did. I've been saying it all along.

SUPER BOWL BABY!!!

That is because probably about 90 percent of the people on this board had the Jets dead and buried after the Ravens game.

I hate playing the "Predict the Schedule" game but if the Jets get this one. Look at what they leading up to the Philly game Dec 17th

@ Denver

Buffalo

@Washington

KC

All very winnable games IMHO.

Now before everyone goes wild, you all need to take a look at the Pats schedule in December.

Dec 4th Indy

Dec 11th @ Wash

Dec 18th @Denver

Dec 24th Miami

They also have KC at home in that stretch and a trip as well to Philly.

It is great to be excited about the Jets and Pats this weekend. I am already ramped up and ready to go but I am not quite ready to annoint the Jets AFC East Champs just yet.

Who would have thought at this point that the Bengals would be tied for the best record in the AFC. (I do think though they are heading for a crash real soon).

Sit back and enjoy the ride and stop listening to Francessa. This is getting interesting.

That is because probably about 90 percent of the people on this board had the Jets dead and buried after the Ravens game.

I hate playing the "Predict the Schedule" game but if the Jets get this one. Look at what they leading up to the Philly game Dec 17th

@ Denver

Buffalo

@Washington

KC

All very winnable games IMHO.

Now before everyone goes wild, you all need to take a look at the Pats schedule in December.

Dec 4th Indy

Dec 11th @ Wash

Dec 18th @Denver

Dec 24th Miami

They also have KC at home in that stretch and a trip as well to Philly.

It is great to be excited about the Jets and Pats this weekend. I am already ramped up and ready to go but I am not quite ready to annoint the Jets AFC East Champs just yet.

Who would have thought at this point that the Bengals would be tied for the best record in the AFC. (I do think though they are heading for a crash real soon).

Sit back and enjoy the ride and stop listening to Francessa. This is getting interesting.

So many winnable games, that makes this weekend HUGE!

Archived