This time bury Eric Smith

Pac

Forget about the football.. this clown simply can't cover NFL TE's.

The most infuriating thing about last night was watching that gigantic dork Gronkowskis awkward stork walk celebrations. I wanted to punch him in the face with brass knuckles, but only after kneeing Smith in the nuts.

Forget about the football.. this clown simply can't cover NFL TE's.

The most infuriating thing about last night was watching that gigantic dork Gronkowskis awkward stork walk celebrations. I wanted to punch him in the face with brass knuckles, but only after kneeing Smith in the nuts.

hahahaha.. i'm sure it was made worse by the fact you were playing him in FF

Eric Smith is awful...but who on defense are we going to yell at if he's gone?

Oh...there's plenty to choose from. NFL Defensive rankings by # of tackles:

Eric Smith #48

David Harris #70

Calvin Pace #100

Bart Scott #121

Jim Leonard #168

My vote goes to Bart Scott for his pricetag VS. his production. Pace is next. Honestly, of this group, Smith is giving us the most value for his cost. He's the top tackler on the team and its not even close. What are we paying these guys for?

Eric Smith is awful...but who on defense are we going to yell at if he's gone?

The whole defense was a 3 ring circus with Eric Smith serving as Ringmaster. You don't see that kind of confusion at a pop warner game.

At least last year they could blame it on losing Leonhard a couple days before the game. How do you let Gronkowski and his Gisuppe Franco hairdo punk you so thouroughly when you KNOW he's going to be their main weapon?

Oh...there's plenty to choose from. NFL Defensive rankings by # of tackles:

Eric Smith #48

David Harris #70

Calvin Pace #100

Bart Scott #121

Jim Leonard #168

My vote goes to Bart Scott for his pricetag VS. his production. Pace is next. Honestly, of this group, Smith is giving us the most value for his cost. He's the top tackler on the team and its not even close. What are we paying these guys for?

Tackles? Kind of easy to accumulate them when you're the target of every offensive play. Find #33 run at him or throw at him. He stinks. Its a great philosophy and probably results in high tackle numbers for Smith. lol

Archived