Sanchez About To Be Benched?

SoFlaJets

When pigs fly Brunell starts over Sanchez.

not to get the start TNJ, but one could hope that when Sanchez and Schitty stink up the field again for a half of football that Rex would have the balls to sit him down for a series or two to think about how it feels to NOT be playing-it's a good thing in a lot of cases and could end up helping him out and who knows, maybe even win us a few games

The play last week that bothered me the most was not the pick 6.

It was when Mark dropped back, Santonio was open running a drag 5 yards in front of the Oline in the middle of the field, a pass rusher was bearing down and instead of standing in the pocket, delivering a good ball and taking a whack.....Sanchez backfooted and threw an errant pass for an incompletion.

Sanchez is scared back there, without question. Go watch a Ravens game and see how Flacco stands in the pocket and takes a direct shot in order to throw the best possible pass. Wish we had a QB like that.

not to get the start TNJ, but one could hope that when Sanchez and Schitty stink up the field again for a half of football that Rex would have the balls to sit him down for a series or two to think about how it feels to NOT be playing-it's a good thing in a lot of cases and could end up helping him out and who knows, maybe even win us a few games

I say activate McElroy and let him get some real reps in practice, that way in a disaster situation he could come in. I dont care what anyone says, noodle arm or not he is better than Brunell at this stage in his jurrassic career.

I say activate McElroy and let him get some real reps in practice, that way in a disaster situation he could come in. I dont care what anyone says, noodle arm or not he is better than Brunell at this stage in his jurrassic career.

He's on IR...kind of hard to do what you just asked from there.

Archived