This Reminds Me Of When I First Started Watching The NFL

SoFlaJets

The first two-three seasons there was one team who was head and shoulders above everybody else and that was the Green bay Packers. They beat Dallas in the NFL Championship Game in 1966, The Ice Bowl Game-the 1st NFL game I ever watched to win the NFL Championship and the next two years they won Super Bowls I & II against Kansas City and Oakland. The next year was SB III and we all know what happened then.

Who knows maybe history will repeat itself but I DO know one thing: Green Bay is winning it all again this year and I believe may even break that silly undefeated record the Dolphins crack champagne over once and for all. Why I'm saying this is because this is NOT our year-in fact, this isn't a season you would even want to be IN the Super Bowl. Let New England get embarrassed next February

The first two-three seasons there was one team who was head and shoulders above everybody else and that was the Green bay Packers. They beat Dallas in the NFL Championship Game in 1966, The Ice Bowl Game-the 1st NFL game I ever watched to win the NFL Championship and the next two years they won Super Bowls I & II against Kansas City and Oakland. The next year was SB III and we all know what happened then.

Who knows maybe history will repeat itself but I DO know one thing: Green Bay is winning it all again this year and I believe may even break that silly undefeated record the Dolphins crack champagne over once and for all. Why I'm saying this is because this is NOT our year-in fact, this isn't a season you would even want to be IN the Super Bowl. Let New England get embarrassed next February

Now you're just being silly... we all know the Pats don't win playoff games. :-P

At this stage there is nothing more I would like to see this year than the Packers breaking that Miami crap record. I also hope during the SB when those Idiots are in a booth with Champagne the cheese heads invade the booth and throw them all down the stairs starting with Shula and ending with Buoniconti. I hate that whole teams existence.

Archived