Texans Cut Kellen Clemens

b&bjetsfan

meh, doesn't he come from an 800 acre cattle ranch or something? Tanny came off really sleazy and Clemens like a doormat, imo...

Except the whole scenario was made for TV and more or less completely fabricated. He knew long before that what was going to happen as they had been in contact with his agent. I think he may have even signed his deal already when he gave Tanny the let me sleep on it or something similar to that line.

KELLEN CLEMENS TRIVIA:

Which genius offensive mind flew out to Oregon TWICE for private workouts with Kellen Clemens prior to that years' draft?

Yeah but they went to see everyone that year. They sent Schotty to visit with Vince Young, Kellen Clemens, and Brodie Croyle. Mangini and Tannenbaum, plus Schotty did the workouts and interviews with Cutler and Leinart that season.

Yeah but they went to see everyone that year. They sent Schotty to visit with Vince Young, Kellen Clemens, and Brodie Croyle. Mangini and Tannenbaum, plus Schotty did the workouts and interviews with Cutler and Leinart that season.

I guess it could have been worse. Coulda been Croyle.

Archived