Some good deals at the jets shop

Rickyteddyb

Just want to let you guys know that the Jets are having a few sales at the Manhattan Jets Shop 437 Madison Ave.

New York, NY 10022. The first one is for 30% off of any Jersey and the second promotion is a Buy One get One 1/2 off. The store might ask you for a print out of the 30% deal. If that is the case, shoot me a message and i will forward you the email.

Happy Jersey Hunting

Just want to let you guys know that the Jets are having a few sales at the Manhattan Jets Shop 437 Madison Ave.

New York, NY 10022. The first one is for 30% off of any Jersey and the second promotion is a Buy One get One 1/2 off. The store might ask you for a print out of the 30% deal. If that is the case, shoot me a message and i will forward you the email.

Happy Jersey Hunting

But,

Can we get Tebow jerseys?

Happy Jersey Hunting

thats great for all the jets fans that live in Manhattan. How about the 99% that live nowhere near this ridiculous store? BOO!!!

Archived