Trent Cole

nj meadowlands

I'm usually positive about the jets (at least on this message board), but I have a bad feeling that Trent Cole is gonna eat Wayne Hunter's lunch all afternoon long tomorrow...

The Jets o-line has been so weird this year...some games Sanchez has had plenty of time and the running lanes have been there, other games we've been a complete mess.

worry worry worry!!!

I'm usually positive about the jets (at least on this message board), but I have a bad feeling that Trent Cole is gonna eat Wayne Hunter's lunch all afternoon long tomorrow...

The Jets o-line has been so weird this year...some games Sanchez has had plenty of time and the running lanes have been there, other games we've been a complete mess.

worry worry worry!!!

Cole plays RE he'll be against Brick.

He and Babin switch a lot. Either one of them could give Hunter (or maybe even Brick that matter, depending on which Brick shows up) a complete fit. Eagles had 9 sacks vs the Fish last week.

Eagles are weak against the run. We should use the run to set up the pass. Also we have been using the screen pass effectively lately which should slow down their rush. Plus Jake Long was hurt for the Dolphins..

Long did start, but he left with a back injury in the 1st quarter, and that was when things went downhill.

I'm not saying we don't have to worry, but I think between all those factors I listed, we have a good shot.

Yeah, plus Babin and Cole often line up in sprinter's stances with their heads down and run upfield right past the run.

Archived