How great is Sunday going to be??

JOJOTOWNSELL

Houston does not have playoff experience...Houston will be done in the first round. However they do beat Tenn this weekend.

That really doesn't mean much.

I guess I'd give Sanchez the slight advantage over Yates....other than that besides Revis, they're better.

We're not better than Houston even with Yates starting for them...

Meh, they are pretty bad. They've lost consecutive games to the Panthers and Colts.

The fact that teams like Houston, Tenn, Oakland, Denver and the Bengals all could make the playoffs over the Jets is pathetic. What a dissapointing season.

Meh, they are pretty bad. They've lost consecutive games to the Panthers and Colts.

The fact that teams like Houston, Tenn, Oakland, Denver and the Bengals all could make the playoffs over the Jets is pathetic. What a dissapointing season.

Dissapointing is an under-statement....from what we thought about the jets in the beginning of the season, I don't think anyone thought a possible 8-8 year...or a best case scenario at the moment of 9-7....it really sucks that we are in this situation.....

We cant complete a 10 yard pass.

We had 59 pass attempts....and on what planet other than the planets that Brady, Brees and Rogers occupy should a coach draw and allow 59 attempts is beyond my comprehension....They are forcing and have forced Sanchez into a no win situation and each week the kids confidence has taken a step back....People say our running game is for sh*t...that's just BS.....you do what you have and that meant running the kitchen sink at the Giants...LT, Greene and Conners over and over again until they stop it....and mix in some play action that's all that had to be done.

That is exactly what needs to be done this week against the Dolphins....if we win this game, I have a very good feeling that we end up in the playoffs......

We're not better than Houston even with Yates starting for them...

Yes we are. If there is one thing a Rex Ryan d can do is confuse a rookie. Granted they'd try to ground and pound us but we can stop that.

Their d is good though and our qb sucks. That may be a problem.

But if we do, it's meaningless because we get a worse draft pick! #amIdoingthisright

One could literally set his watch to your appearances.

But if we do, it's meaningless because we get a worse draft pick! #amIdoingthisright

One could literally set his watch to your appearances.

I hide out and then once the Dolphins reach that illustrious 5-10 mark, I show up to rub it in all of your faces.

Since you're suggesting I'm only here when things are good for the Phins, might as well make fun of you both.

Dissapointing is an under-statement....from what we thought about the jets in the beginning of the season, I don't think anyone thought a possible 8-8 year...or a best case scenario at the moment of 9-7....it really sucks that we are in this situation.....

I think a lot of fans felt anywhere from 8-8 to 10-6 was possible. Some bought into the overhyping of this team which on paper and on the field was not elite. The recent years play-off runs were responsible for any SB talk. While that was possible, I don't think too many fans felt 12-4 or 14-2 was.

I think a lot of fans felt anywhere from 8-8 to 10-6 was possible. Some bought into the overhyping of this team which on paper and on the field was not elite. The recent years play-off runs were responsible for any SB talk. While that was possible, I don't think too many fans felt 12-4 or 14-2 was.

My thinking was in the context of taking the next step...9-7 (2009), 11-5 (2010), and then 12-4 for this year....I think that would proved that perhaps we had turned the corner as an organization/team...

Archived