Bring in Norv and V Jax

BroadwayJ667

I understand this is the time when everyone gets to play GM and has things they want done to the team.

While I know Norv is certainly not the saving grace of the offense, I certainly believe he is words better than what the Jets have now. With Santonio quitting on the team, They will need a new #1 reciever, so get Jackson to come with Norv.

I can see A LOT of talented OC's not wanting ANY part of this team or having to answer to a guy like Rex. Where Rex is maybe appealing to players my guess is it's the opposite for the majority of coaches. Just saying.

Why? Because he lets morons as clueless as Schotty off the hook without as much of an a$$ chewing? Coaches don't fear yes man push overs. Thats what Rex is starting to look like. Fire Schotty Rex, before he gets YOU fired.

Why? Because he lets morons as clueless as Schotty off the hook without as much of an a$$ chewing? Coaches don't fear yes man push overs. Thats what Rex is starting to look like. Fire Schotty Rex, before he gets YOU fired.

It was just a thought that occurred to me. I have no proof fwiw.

Archived