Dolphins want to interview Pettine for HC job

Sperm Edwards

i hope rex just takes over as defensive cordinator. Let him focus on that while we get a good OC that can take care of offense himself.

What did you think Rex has been doing as a head coach. If he had anything to do with the offense some of the blame for our offensive production would fall on him not just schotty

What did you think Rex has been doing as a head coach. If he had anything to do with the offense some of the blame for our offensive production would fall on him not just schotty

i feel like he is trying to hard to install the ground and pound offense / pettine is running the defense now. I want rex as our actual defensive cordinator and HC. Then let someone with enough credibility to install a working offense whatever it may be (even though i want it to be ground and pound).

i feel like he is trying to hard to install the ground and pound offense / pettine is running the defense now. I want rex as our actual defensive cordinator and HC. Then let someone with enough credibility to install a working offense whatever it may be (even though i want it to be ground and pound).

Pettine isn't running the defense dude you don't what you're saying when analysts talk about the jets defense they don't call it mike pettine's defense. It's Rex ryan's defense and we got away from ground and pound this season. Fire schotty hire norv turner. If mike pettine leaves so be it.

Pettine isn't running the defense dude you don't what you're saying when analysts talk about the jets defense they don't call it mike pettine's defense. It's Rex ryan's defense and we got away from ground and pound this season. Fire schotty hire norv turner. If mike pettine leaves so be it.

whatttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt. you do realize this is pettines first year calling all the plays for the defense

whatttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt. you do realize this is pettines first year calling all the plays for the defense

the funny thing is 2 posters this week whined about "the NFL has figured out rex's defense". how can you follow this team and think rex called the D this year ?

Archived