Dexter Mafia Game Thread

Jetsfan80

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll keep that to myself for right now.

Without confirming if you were shot at, can you confirm the existence of a BPV to start the game?

Seeing as SMC already let that WIFOM mess out, we might as well get an answer.

Vote SMC

Can't let him skate to end game. Since no NK no time better then the present.

I can vote Vic or Lily as well... Vic for insinuating there was no scum left and Lily for the post that put Nolder at L2. She's played a typically scummy game but the post about "golly gee I don't play with millers" might be laying it on a bit thick.

Vote SMC

Can't let him skate to end game. Since no NK no time better then the present.

I can vote Vic or Lily as well... Vic for insinuating there was no scum left and Lily for the post that put Nolder at L2. She's played a typically scummy game but the post about "golly gee I don't play with millers" might be laying it on a bit thick.

Golly gee? Seriously, Pac? I don't make fun of you when you don't know everything. #14

And I'm still not comfortable with a "Miller" in the game.

Vote SMC

BTW, with the breakdown likely at 8-2 in towns favor, I really have no idea why people are worried about me an endgame. This is what's left.

1. Vic

2. Lily

3. Jetscode

4. Pac

5. SMC

6. Leelou -- Cop

7. Crusher

8. Sharrow

9. Song -- Reviver

10. Verbal

BTW, with the breakdown likely at 8-2 in towns favor, I really have no idea why people are worried about me an endgame. This is what's left.

1. Vic

2. Lily

3. Jetscode

4. Pac

5. SMC

6. Leelou -- Cop

7. Crusher

8. Sharrow

9. Song -- Reviver

10. Verbal

I kind of agree, tbh. I was thinking, since we started with a cop and 2 deputies, that having a miller to help balance that could make sense, as well as maybe Dexter as a Godfather...

I kind of agree, tbh. I was thinking, since we started with a cop and 2 deputies, that having a miller to help balance that could make sense, as well as maybe Dexter as a Godfather...

Yeah, I'm thinking Dexter's the GF and comes up clean on investigation. But there is another scum player out there.

1. Vic

2. Lily

3. Jetscode

4. Pac

5. SMC

6. Leelou -- Cop

7. Crusher

8. Sharrow

9. Song -- Reviver

10. Verbal

Personally, don't think your scum...you jumped and stayed on CTM early...with that said...eliminates the wifom and buys Leelou another investigation...

I don't know that we should do mass reveals right now. Leelou has a bpv (maybe? I guess I kind of don't remember if she actually claimed that or not) so guaranteed protection tonight, and also one other night for the doc to self protect or protect someone else. Once the doc reveals, then the wifom games begin and we have a bigger chance of losing them. I'd like to keep scum guessing as much as possible. It's not like we are at lylo or mylo even right now. But that's just me. I'm already revealed so whatever everyone else wants to do.

I don't know that we should do mass reveals right now. Leelou has a bpv (maybe? I guess I kind of don't remember if she actually claimed that or not) so guaranteed protection tonight, and also one other night for the doc to self protect or protect someone else. Once the doc reveals, then the wifom games begin and we have a bigger chance of losing them. I'd like to keep scum guessing as much as possible. It's not like we are at lylo or mylo even right now. But that's just me. I'm already revealed so whatever everyone else wants to do.

You have a point, but with a probably GF, reveals might be necessary to allow the Cop to pick well and catch slip-ups.

I'd rather wait...rather move on SMC and see what Leelou turns up...

not sure mass reveal is the play with the #'s what they are but that's fine with me.

I'm also leery of Sharrows convenient claim he was shot followed up by suggesting a mass reveal. If he's scum that missed then he's doc hunting.

Song, you make a good point, but I think we're at a stage where mass helps us.

And, so we're clear, Leelou never said she had a BPV. It was I who suggested that he does, based on JiF and Ape. It was how we caught Brett in his lie. He claimed BPV and roless. Anyone who has a role, has a BPV IMO, and that includes me.

not sure mass reveal is the play with the #'s what they are but that's fine with me.

I'm also leery of Sharrows convenient claim he was shot followed up by suggesting a mass reveal. If he's scum that missed then he's doc hunting.

It's a brilliant gambit. The scum team could have not attempted a kill and then had sharrow claim he was shot.

BUT, I want a reveal from Sharrow because of my theory. If Sharrow has a vest, then he has a role.

I think we should get a reveal out of Pac and Lily today, even if we lynch SMC.

I think it's mass reveal time, actually.

FTR...Sharrow wanted a reveal from you and Lily...SMC was the one who suggested a mass reveal.

It's a brilliant gambit. The scum team could have not attempted a kill and then had sharrow claim he was shot.

BUT, I want a reveal from Sharrow because of my theory. If Sharrow has a vest, then he has a role.

I'm not sure about a mass reveal just yet, but it is up to you guys.

At this point rather have SMC lynched and Leelou gets another night to investigate...we can have this discussion then.

Archived