Dexter Mafia Game Thread

Jetsfan80

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If doc is outed it shouldn't be a problem. The fact there was a missed kill suggests to me there's no role blocker. No role blocker=doc can keep him/herself alive or play the coin flip game with the cop. I like our chances with that.

LeeLou- Can you confirm you got a result last night or were blocked? Don't reveal the result as you can verify claims.

She is talking about this post, Vic.

Oh wait...I can Hess it up on the car ride home. Sweet.

Dude, I repped but in all seriousness don't play and drive at the same time. No offense but I'm one of the chosen few who can handle the responsibility. And I only do it on long highways with no cars around during the day. Don't do it bro. It's not worth it.

Dude, I repped but in all seriousness don't play and drive at the same time. No offense but I'm one of the chosen few who can handle the responsibility. And I only do it on long highways with no cars around during the day. Don't do it bro. It's not worth it.

I'm mostly joking around. When I did it the other day, it was at a stoplight - never while on the move. Your concern makes me warm inside.

Slight homo.

That works for me.

1. Vic - half-reveal

3. Lily

4. Jetscode

5. Pac

7. SMC - Miller claim

10. Crusher

18. Verbal

I am the Day-Time Doc. I can protect during the day. I've only protected myself. The reason I think I'm roleless now is the SK's who killed during the day seem to be all dead. I also didn't want to reveal because I was afraid the real doc would think that's BS and counterclaim. I felt we'd need myself and/or the night doc to have a chance this game.

OK. I'm roleless.

Interesting. I know you favor the gut, but you've been on board with TONS of logical points, especially when dealing with Kivam. You see them....I get the feeling you are choosing to ignore them.

Lily

Pac

Crusher

If Leelou is not fakeclaiming, I'd put money on our scum in that bucket of 3.

Where has Crusher been? Also, any indicators that would make you suspect Leelou fakeclaiming?

Verb is now trying to say I "slipped up again"... that pings. If you think I'm the only one that considered it could possibly be an attempt to out the Doc then you're nuts. I don't particularly care about a mass reveal I was trying to keep them guessing.

As I've said all along my "role" is worthless. I'm roleless with a cute curveball thrown in by that pea brain 80.

I had to be the hammer vote on at least 2 lynches and couldn't reveal before I did. My guess is 80 had his pants around his ankles any time someone was getting around L2 waiting for me to post.

Go look at it... I volunteered to lynch CTM, was pissed when Nolder did, then hammered Brett and Nolder.

Once I'd met 80's stupid requirement I was free to vote when I wanted which is why I voted SMC out of the gates today.

1. Vic - day doc

3. Lily- psychiatrist

4. Jetscode- roleless

5. Pac-

7. SMC - Miller claim

10. Crusher

13. Sharrow

18. Verbal

Interesting how the 2 biggest proponents of the mass reveal are the last 2 names on the list. if scum, they get the added benefit of seeing what everyone else claims before they claim themselves.

Verb is now trying to say I "slipped up again"... that pings. If you think I'm the only one that considered it could possibly be an attempt to out the Doc then you're nuts. I don't particularly care about a mass reveal I was trying to keep them guessing.

As I've said all along my "role" is worthless. I'm roleless with a cute curveball thrown in by that pea brain 80.

I had to be the hammer vote on at least 2 lynches and couldn't reveal before I did. My guess is 80 had his pants around his ankles any time someone was getting around L2 waiting for me to post.

Go look at it... I volunteered to lynch CTM, was pissed when Nolder did, then hammered Brett and Nolder.

Once I'd met 80's stupid requirement I was free to vote when I wanted which is why I voted SMC out of the gates today.

Wow.

Archived