Dexter Mafia Game Thread

Jetsfan80

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yawn.. child please... I got compliments on that one. I can see why someone without an imagination who is a slave to conformity would feel otherwise though.

The Ape just had to get 2 people to call him an internet tough guy and Nolder had to post vote counts... Having to hammer 2 players isn't that keeyyyyrazy...

TEH SUXORZ. U IZ IT

Miami Metro shifted its focus away from the scum on the streets and back towards the "Bay Harbor Butcher" case.

"I've been framed for these crimes, which is why you believe I'm guilty," said SMC. "Those slides with blood samples belong to someone else. HE is the real Bay Harbor Butcher."

"That's right you ****ers. It's me, Dexter. I'm the "Bay Harbor Butcher". And even though I'm supposed to have a reputation for being a tough sonuvabitch, I give up. I'm going out as a big flaming pussy homo fag. I'm gayer than JiF, Richard Simmons and Tom Cruise combined."

With that, the queer a$$hole took out a gun and shot himself in the side of the head.

"Good riddance."

Dexter-morgan.jpg

Pac, aka Dexter Morgan, aka "Bay Harbor Butcher", aka big giant faggot (scum, GodFather, 1-time BPV), is dead.

UPDATED PLAYER LIST

1. Vic

2. Brett (SK, day killer) -- lynched D2

3. Lily

4. Jetscode

5. Pac (scum, Godfather, 1-time BPV) -- lynched D4

6. JiF (town, 2nd deputy, 1-time BPV) -- killed D1, revived N2, killed again D2

7. SMC

8. AVM (town, tracker) -- killed N1

9. Leelou

10. Crusher

11. CTM (scum, watcher) -- lynched D1

12. Optimus Primate (town, Lie Detector, 1-time BPV)

13. Sharrow

14. Nolder (town, PR, must post vote counts)

15. Hess (SK, kills 3 phases in a row, takes off 2 phases) -- killed N2

16. Smash (SK, night killer) -- killed N1

17. Song

18. Verbal

Sweet! That puts Vic 100% in the clear.

The last scum will come up on investigation. I think its clear Lily is last scum, the only other living player who didn't vote for CTM, now that Vic is cleared.

So PAC ruined the game eh? That's cool. As a former mod I figure he'd have some measure of respect for another mod.

That's why south Americans > puerto ricans.

I resent that. I helped take that SOB down.

BTW, Vic, how can you not trust me yet? I revealed without any heat and voted BOTH CTM and Pac, and Pac was going after me.

Seriously, the clear choice is between Lily and JC to be decided by Leelou.

Scum are on life support right now.

I think verbal should coin flip it tonight. I presume scum will come after leelou now that I think about it. Even one more investigation will help us.

This last investigation wins it. Protect Leelou is no brainer.

Miami Metro shifted its focus away from the scum on the streets and back towards the "Bay Harbor Butcher" case.

"I've been framed for these crimes, which is why you believe I'm guilty," said SMC. "Those slides with blood samples belong to someone else. HE is the real Bay Harbor Butcher."

"That's right you ****ers. It's me, Dexter. I'm the "Bay Harbor Butcher". And even though I'm supposed to have a reputation for being a tough sonuvabitch, I give up. I'm going out as a big flaming pussy homo fag. I'm gayer than JiF, Richard Simmons and Tom Cruise combined."

With that, the queer a$$hole took out a gun and shot himself in the side of the head.

"Good riddance."

Dexter-morgan.jpg

Pac, aka Dexter Morgan, aka "Bay Harbor Butcher", aka big giant faggot (scum, GodFather, 1-time BPV), is dead.

Well done that was funny and fitting. Well done 80.

Because I've seen miller claims early on take people to end games before. Just a matter of principle.

LOL. The game is 8-1 in town favor. Unless we get 3 straight townie lynches and townie NKs well be at end game.

Archived