Dexter Mafia Game Thread

Jetsfan80

Vic is now my padawan learner... self awareness, he needs it not.

I don't mind the ball busting.. "epic bitch" doesn't sound like friendly ribbing to me.

People are acting like I didn't spend an hour trying to defend last night and was the first to self vote. Give me a break haha.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't mind the ball busting.. "epic bitch" doesn't sound like friendly ribbing to me.

People are acting like I didn't spend an hour trying to defend last night and was the first to self vote. Give me a break haha.

It is. If anything you self hammering is allowing to be more of a jerkoff than me actually hammering you would've allowed me.

epic-sax-man-o.gif

Did you guys put your night actions in? or it the delay all 80? You prolly pissed him off and now he'll make us wait until Monday.

LOL, guys, theres still the rest of the game to be played.

Ive been on the CTM, Pac, and Brett train. Ill be on the last scum train, so that may be the first timr zive been on all the lynch trains for the anti town players in a game.

CTM, please photoshop pacs face on a cat as he is a dirty pussy.

a little better but still unneccessairly mean.. stick with the sax guy, baby pics etc. Epic bitch and dirty pussy just make you sound way more mad than you should be.

Tuck in your labia, and deal with it, you must.

CTM, please photoshop pacs face on a cat as he is a dirty pussy.

Just FYI, what you are doing here to Pac, this is why I play mafia... its funny as sh*t... I plan to do it to you next opportunity I get... and you'd better not ******* flip out and act like a baby about it. Cool?

Just FYI, what you are doing here to Pac, this is why I play mafia... its funny as sh*t... I plan to do it to you next opportunity I get... and you'd better not ******* flip out and act like a baby about it. Cool?

I get it. I've seen the light of the doosh and it is marvelous.

I read 2 pages blasting me and I only replied to 1 post that sounded a little over the top... I'm really not that mad.. just seemed like real vitriol behind the post.

Come on, of course its ball busting. You say some of the best nastiest disses around, you cant tell me you think epic bitch is something below the belt. Ypu tried your best but it didnt work because we had the scum team by the gonads.

Come on, of course its ball busting. You say some of the best nastiest disses around, you cant tell me you think epic bitch is something below the belt. Ypu tried your best but it didnt work because we had the scum team by the gonads.

lets just say I've been the object of a few Vic rants ok... It didn't seem like he was ball busting.

Vic and I can settle this with a mexican knife fight but in the meantime scum still has life. and from the looks of it all you m'fers are going down.

lets just say I've been the object of a few Vic rants ok... It didn't seem like he was ball busting.

Vic and I can settle this with a mexican knife fight but in the meantime scum still has life. and from the looks of it all you m'fers are going down.

Lawn mower chicken. LETS DANCE.

coming from a mod that's rolled me as a filthy cakaroach and mangy dog, you'd think he'd deal a bit better..

to his credit, he hasn't really bitched at all in scum thread though..

pac's good people

coming from a mod that's rolled me a$$ a filthy cakaroach and mangy dog, you'd think he'd deal a bit better..

to his credit, he hasn't really bitched at all in scum thread though..

pac's good people

Your all good people... but some of you suck at mafia. Like you... and Pac. Worst ever. :P

Stafford and Johnson are the bomb!

How did Greer and Jenkins not break that up. Megatron literally stopped and waited for the ball to land in his arms, and both DB's seemed to just let him catch it. Amazingly bad defense. I'm thinking last team with the ball will win this thing.

How did Greer and Jenkins not break that up. Megatron literally stopped and waited for the ball to land in his arms, and both DB's seemed to just let him catch it. Amazingly bad defense. I'm thinking last team with the ball will win this thing.

saints are going to win, and yeah, that was shorted.. but he threw it so early in the route.. our QB doesn't do that..

if stafford puts that a few ore yards down field it's an easy td

Yeah...but that combo is good and only gonna get better...the difference between him and our boy looks like light years...guess Johnson helps...but wow!

Yeah...but that combo is good and only gonna get better...the difference between him and our boy looks like light years...guess Johnson helps...but wow!

Johnson helps, but Stafford is def better. I mean, I've watched a bunch of detroit this year and I def don't think it's helpless when it's 3rd and 8+ like I do with the Jets

This game is depressing seeing stafford.

Archived