Thank you tebow

aec4

And I identified Tebow as not BEING a QB a long long time ago.

Yeah, but he proved you wrong. Sanchez has yet to do that.

They werent good, they were winning. Their Defense was good. Very good. And when the defense didnt show up what happened to Denver? lol.

Bad before Tebow. Good with Tebow. Stop making this so complicated. Its simple.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're right. And I dont hate him because of the media. I dont even hate Tebow. What I hated was the reaction of Jet fans towards Tebow in relation to Sanchez. It goes to show that Jetfans cant even identify a bad QB yet call Sanchez one.

It makes their words worthless.

No... What jets fans were doing is pointing out the hypocrisy of people like you.. Outside of that twit Jif, most of us think Tebow sucks... I can tell you that I'ver personally lost about 6k betting against Tebow this year, and that includes winning 2k tonight... I think he's a terrible QB with no future in this league, but a lot of the stats people use to support Sanchez (W/L record, playoff wins) are the same kind of stupidity people use to support Tebow.. It's completely disingenuous to support Sanchez but not tebow, Sanchez has had a MUCH better defense supporting him and a better run game in 2009 and 2010 then Tebow had either year (even considering him running) It's literally amazing to me that you can't see you're own folly

Here's the facts.. Sanchez has been a very bad Qb for 3 years .. Tebow has been a very bad QB for 2 years. Neither one looks to be the next great Qb..

No... What jets fans were doing is pointing out the hypocrisy of people like you.. Outside of that twit Jif, most of us think Tebow sucks... I can tell you that I'ver personally lost about 6k betting against Tebow this year, and that includes winning 2k tonight... I think he's a terrible QB with no future in this league, but a lot of the stats people use to support Sanchez (W/L record, playoff wins) are the same kind of stupidity people use to support Tebow.. It's completely disingenuous to support Sanchez but not tebow, Sanchez has had a MUCH better defense supporting him and a better run game in 2009 and 2010 then Tebow had either year (even considering him running) It's literally amazing to me that you can't see you're own folly

Here's the facts.. Sanchez has been a very bad Qb for 3 years .. Tebow has been a very bad QB for 2 years. Neither one looks to be the next great Qb..

lol. For the record, I didnt read this.

Not saying who's better, or that Tebow is any good. But the fact that this is a real conversation, one that an ESPN poll had a unanimous result, which of course included NY, NJ, and CA, is a problem.

So you think fan rankings are credible?

I think 45% of people also said that Denver beating the Steelers was really a miracle.

Im a football fan first bro. I just so happened to like following the Jets. If you dont like my fandom, I say......so what! lol.

So you're not a Jets fan? Thats cool I guess.

So why do you like sh*tty players like Mark Sanchez? If I was just a Football fan, I'd probably root for players that are good.

So you're not a Jets fan? Thats cool I guess.

So why do you like shitty players like Mark Sanchez? If I was just a Football fan, I'd probably root for players that are good.

Did you just ask him why he likes the quarterback of the Jets on the messageboard for a Jets fan site? Seriously?

Did you just ask him why he likes the quarterback of the Jets on the messageboard for a Jets fan site? Seriously?

He's not a Jets fan. He just admitted to it. I was asking why he likes sh*tty Qb's. I think its a fair question. Why root for Sanchez if you're not a Jets fan?

Well i tried to make a point 2 times, and he said he wasn't hearing it..

So yeah, that's about all i have left

Well personal attacks are not allowed. So if that is all you have left you should just ignore the person. Use the ignore function in your User CP if needed.

Archived