Refs....wtf?

sh4dy15

I know the officiating has been awful all year but what the **** was that last night? I hate to be a conspiracy theory type person but when you watch teams like the Pats and Packers its hard not to be.

First, the fumble...then non-fumble that got reviewed. Are you kidding me? Clearly the ball was out! I don't understand what these refs are looking at under that hood.

Then, the roughing the passer...wow. Didn't touch his head at all but oh no its the next golden boy Aaron Rodgers so we better call it. Thank god they're not in our division because I can't stand that crap.

I understand they're protecting the money makers but to what end? Both of those plays were huge and were the only reason GB scored at all.

Just sayin'

Im not even a Giant fan. I did want to see them win and Jet fans can say what they want, they're barely a rival we play every 4 years so whatever.

Still I could not believe some of those calls.

worst called game but what else do you expect from Goodell

How can you not feel that some teams are playing by different rules? That's the issue I have with this. Its frustrating. Just reminded me so much of Pats and I hate that because I don't mind the packers.

Im not even a Giant fan. I did want to see them win and Jet fans can say what they want, they're barely a rival we play every 4 years so whatever.

Still I could not believe some of those calls.

see i dont get the rivalry between jets and giants fans.. im totally fine with jets.. they are not in my division let alone the same conference, every 4 years ill root for giants to woop the jets haha

see i dont get the rivalry between jets and giants fans.. im totally fine with jets.. they are not in my division let alone the same conference, every 4 years ill root for giants to woop the jets haha

Yeah I don't get it either. My girlfriends a die hard giant fan and wore jets gear for every game the past two years during post season so I don't mind rooting for giants when they don't play jets.

I know the officiating has been awful all year but what the **** was that last night? I hate to be a conspiracy theory type person but when you watch teams like the Pats and Packers its hard not to be.

First, the fumble...then non-fumble that got reviewed. Are you kidding me? Clearly the ball was out! I don't understand what these refs are looking at under that hood.

Then, the roughing the passer...wow. Didn't touch his head at all but oh no its the next golden boy Aaron Rodgers so we better call it. Thank god they're not in our division because I can't stand that crap.

I understand they're protecting the money makers but to what end? Both of those plays were huge and were the only reason GB scored at all.

Just sayin'

The officiating has been bad now for about 10 years...so has all the rule changes (i.e. what is a catch??????)...Its a joke.

Archived