Steve Spagnulo

Integrity28

Remember when it was down to him or Rex? Haha... anyway, in the spirit of not whining about all things Jets, I thought it would be healthy to talk about some of the other junk going on around the NFL.

From Rotoworld:

According to ESPN's Adam Schefter, the Eagles, Falcons and Saints are "all in play" to hire former Rams head coach Steve Spagnuolo as defensive coordinator.

Spagnuolo has been most connected to his former home of Philadelphia, but the Eagles have yet to even fire or demote current DC Juan Castillo, and won't be a shoo-in for Spags' services if a bidding war erupts. The only thing that's clear is that Spagnuolo will coach in 2012 despite still being paid by the Rams.

If I'm Spags, I take the gig with the Saints. You win in New Orleans, and you become the darling of the entire country. Ask Drew Brees. Spag's quickest route back to a HC gig is via New Orleans, imo.

Not sure why he'd take the job in Atlanta, to basically play for 2nd behind New Orleans.

Also, if I'm him I wouldn't bother with Philly, that team is too combustible. Reid got a free pass for last season, but if he doesn't produce this year he won't be afforded the same benefit of the doubt.

Remember when it was down to him or Rex? Haha... anyway, in the spirit of not whining about all things Jets, I thought it would be healthy to talk about some of the other junk going on around the NFL.

If I'm Spags, I take the gig with the Saints. You win in New Orleans, and you become the darling of the entire country. Ask Drew Brees. Spag's quickest route back to a HC gig is via New Orleans, imo.

Not sure why he'd take the job in Atlanta, to basically play for 2nd behind New Orleans.

Also, if I'm him I wouldn't bother with Philly, that team is too combustible. Reid got a free pass for last season, but if he doesn't produce this year he won't be afforded the same benefit of the doubt.

Hard to argue with any of your logic. The way Matt Ryan has looked in the postseason makes that job scary.

The Saints job is high profile. Assuming they bring Brees back, if you fix that defense, they are going to contend. The Eagles job could be a good one but combustible is a very good way of describing that situation.

All the hires from the 2009 HC class have been fired except Rex and Schwartz.

Spags, Caldwell, Mangini, Crable, Haley, McDaniels, Mora, Morris, Slingeltary (though he was in the interim HC the season before).

I wanted the jets to look at ron rivera

but hey, I got hard kocks and foot jokes, so I'm cool

I wont lie. Last year even with Sanchez, was one of my favorite seasons as a Jets fan. Probably because it ended with the best win IMO in our pathetic franchise since i've been alive but also because of all the crazy finishes and the playoff run. Plus we had all these strange distractions, Revis hold out, Braylon DUI, Favre penis shots, Feet, was last year the tripping incident?...anyway, there were a bunch and it made it more interesting. But mostly because Hard Knocks was pretty ******* bad a$$. I <3 Rex Ryan.

Archived