Star Wars Mafia #2 - Game Thread

Bleedin Green

I'm the town trader. Each night I can offer one player a deal: Trade your night action for my vote. Similar to Pac's politician role from last season. I hope you all can take it on good faith that I wouldn't have jumped out in front like that if I was indeed scum, be that SK or Imperial.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vic is a mod-confirmed innocent.

I'm a bounty hunter symp who can't be recruited.

That leaves Hess, AVM, 80, Dan, and Smash.

We've killed 4 Imps; since I'm the third party with a win condition that can no longer happen, unless someone starts jumping up and down screaming I'm the last Imp scum, I might be the one holding up the end game. But I'm not really sure.

How can you not be sure? Someone died last night. You can't be the one holding things up UNLESS you're an Imperial/SK.

Only way there aren't any scum left is if its a second vig doing the killing.

Vic is a mod-confirmed innocent.

I'm a bounty hunter symp who can't be recruited.

That leaves Hess, AVM, 80, Dan, and Smash.

We've killed 4 Imps; since I'm the third party with a win condition that can no longer happen, unless someone starts jumping up and down screaming I'm the last Imp scum, I might be the one holding up the end game. But I'm not really sure.

But you're not the one eating people?

I'm the town trader. Each night I can offer one player a deal: Trade your night action for my vote. Similar to Pac's politician role from last season. I hope you all can take it on good faith that I wouldn't have jumped out in front like that if I was indeed scum, be that SK or Imperial.

This sounds racist.

OK now you make sense. But what was the Wayne Brady nonsense?

So ... last night you offered 80 this deal and you're saying he really is roleless?

so what are you telling us here ? And how is 80 innocent ?

OK now you make sense. But what was the Wayne Brady nonsense?

I looked up pics on google for "let's make a deal" imagining I'd see Howie Mandel. When I saw Wayne Brady I went with it instead.

So ... last night you offered 80 this deal and you're saying he really is roleless?

I have offered said deal to you, 80, and Ikea at some point during this game. Also JiF twice. Can't remember if there's been another though I can check. The wrinkle I need to add in now before it's too late is if you don't have a role, you won't even get an offer. So 80's confusion tends to make me believe he genuinely had no clue what I was talking about. Having said that, won't really work for you :P

So I feel 90% sure I can clear 80.

I looked up pics on google for "let's make a deal" imagining I'd see Howie Mandel. When I saw Wayne Brady I went with it instead.

I have offered said deal to you, 80, and Ikea at some point during this game. Also JiF twice. Can't remember if there's been another though I can check. The wrinkle I need to add in now before it's too late is if you don't have a role, you won't even get an offer. So 80's confusion tends to make me believe he genuinely had no clue what I was talking about. Having said that, won't really work for you :tongue:

So I feel 90% sure I can clear 80.

So you're saying people without night actions don't find out about the deal? Because I have no idea what offer you're talking about.

But you're not the one eating people?

No she has to be the next lynch IMO unless we want to take the shot at the SK and i think 1 remaining Imp and that pool includes AVM DANX HESS and 80

Vic Smash Innocent

Ikea Symp BH

Ive been thinking Dan X the entire game as either Imp or SK

If AVM is making all of this up......wow, genius.

I wish. I'd ride off into the sunset laughing at all of you.

My awesome plans never work, though. Remember the time I tried to bus CTM, only to get myself lynch and have him ride free to the win? :D

No she has to be the next lynch IMO unless we want to take the shot at the SK and i think 1 remaining Imp and that pool includes AVM DANX HESS and 80

Vic Smash Innocent

Ikea Symp BH

Ive been thinking Dan X the entire game as either Imp or SK

Damn you ninja Bastards

I think the SK is Dan X or Hess ...I tend to believe Hess and all the fake doc sh*t but Dan X still worries me

I say we lynch Dan X and Hess next then get Ikea last

Vote Dan X

I wish. I'd ride off into the sunset laughing at all of you.

You'd deserve it. There'd be a lot of risk involved if this is all fake though. You cleared more than half the players left. If we lynch Sakaea, Smash and Hess and don't find the last Imperial/SK, that would guarantee your death.

Archived