Imitation Mafia Game Thread

Jetsfan80

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That had to be some of the worst town play I've ever seen on D1 by SMC. Although I was one of the main contributors to his lynch and pretty much guaranteed he was scum awful, just awful play from SMC. How do you not reveal at L3? How do you continually speak of balance D1? When you give that kind effort you deserve to be lynched 100% for that type of dumb town play. Worst cop ever. I hope he enjoys his own thread.

It appears scum will stop at nothing to get me out of this game as I will assume they shot my vest off last night. I can't blame them considering I'm clearly close upon their trail. Still can't believe how bad SMC played D1. As I stated earlier on D1 one of Vic or SMC is scum.

So I am going to Vote Vic.

If I wasn't a complete buffoon...I mean baboon I would definitely vote Hess but the plan is to outsmart myself once again this game.

FINAL DAY 1 VOTE COUNT

SMC (9) - Ape, Verb, Brett, Pac, slats, Wombat, Crusher, Hess, JF80

Ape (2) - Jif, SMC

Sharrow (1) - Vic

Hess (1) - BG

JF80 (1) - Sharrow

Jif (1) - Smash

Not Voting (1) - Leelou

With 16 alive it takes 9 to lynch.

Official Day 2 Vote Count

Vic (6) - JiF, Verb, Hess, Crusher, Pac, Ape

Brett (2) - JF80, Wombat

Crusher (1) - Smash

slats (1) - BG

JF80 (1) - Brett

With 15 alive it takes 8 to lynch.

tumblr_lml2d5vZVE1ql64noo1_500.png

unvote vote vic

So the only person on the train to lynch Vic that wasn't on the train to lynch the town's idiot complaining cop is JiF?

I'd like to end my post there, but my never-ending compulsive need/desire to bloviate is getting in the way so I think I'll quote Star Wars...

Yoda: Ready are you? What know you of ready? For eight hundred years have I trained Jedi. My own counsel will I keep on who is to be trained. A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind. This one a long time have I watched. All his life has he looked away... to the future, to the horizon. Never his mind on where he was. Hmm? What he was doing. Hmph. Adventure. Heh. Excitement. Heh. A Jedi craves not these things. You are reckless.

Share this quote

Princess Leia: Why, you stuck up, half-witted, scruffy-looking Nerf herder.

Han Solo: Who's scruffy-looking?

Share this quote

Admiral Piett: Lord Vader, our ships have completed their scan of the area and found nothing. If the Millennium Falcon went into light-speed, it'll be on the other side of the galaxy by now.

Darth Vader: Alert all commands. Calculate every possible destination along their last known trajectory.

Admiral Piett: Yes, my Lord. We'll find them.

Darth Vader: Don't fail me again, Admiral.

Share this quote

<a href="http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000568/" style="color: rgb(112, 87, 157); ">Yoda: Stopped they must be; on this all depends. Only a fully trained Jedi Knight, with the Force as his ally, will conquer Vader and his Emperor. If you end your training now - if you choose the quick and easy path as Vader did - you will become an agent of evil.

Obi-Wan: Patience.

Luke: And sacrifice Han and Leia?

Yoda: If you honor what they fight for? Yes.

Obi-Wan: If you choose to face Vader, you will do it alone. I cannot interfere.

Luke: I understand. R2? Fire up the converters.

Obi-Wan: Luke! Don't give in to hate. That leads to the Dark Side.

Yoda: Strong is Vader. Mind what you have learned. Save you it can.

Luke: I will. And I'll return, I promise.

Share this quote

Official Day 2 Vote Count

Vic (6) - JiF, Verb, Crusher, Pac, Ape, JF80

Brett (1) - Wombat

Crusher (1) - Smash

slats (1) - BG

JF80 (1) - Brett

Not Voting (5) - Leelou, Vic, Sharrow, slats, Hess

With 15 alive it takes 8 to lynch.

This is exactly what I wanted to happen based off of my early D1 thinking, I coincided with what I had originally been disposed of, that this is precisely a manufactured train based on it possibly exposing what I obviously can clearly tell is ultimately true. It's all there in the colors.

Unvote Vote Verb

Wow. Well, not much I can say to that. I'll place a vote, and perhaps come back for a re-read later. I've got a party to go to tonight, and I might not be able to coherently post. We'll see.

Vote: Doggin

Clearly Leelou is not paying attention. This is the second time she's voting somebody not playing. I get you buttlicking fags don't want to lynch a girl but you're all pussies. Leave it to the Ape to do a man's job.

I will unvote vote Leelou. I've had a bad feeling about her all game.

back to the game....I can see Brett scummates with SMC. I realize SMC is dead cop but I'm not so sure we're not seeing some bastard modding here. I had SMC dead to rights scum. Not so sure I can believe the death scene just yet. Based on that I'm calling Brett after Smash as scum. I'm sure one of them are.

Archived