Imitation Mafia Game Thread

Jetsfan80

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We should lynch Hess too. He needs to feel the wrath of the 99%ers.

Winning that ticket, Clay, was the best thing that ever happened to me… it brought me to you … You must do me this honor, Clay. Promise me you’ll survive. That you won’t give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me now, Clay, and never let go of that promise.

Winning that ticket, Clay, was the best thing that ever happened to me… it brought me to you … You must do me this honor, Clay. Promise me you’ll survive. That you won’t give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me now, Clay, and never let go of that promise.

Apparently someone thinks I'm fond of chick flicks so I'll go ahead and identify this as Jack talking to Rose while floating in the freezing Atlantic.

Apparently someone thinks I'm fond of chick flicks so I'll go ahead and identify this as Jack talking to Rose while floating in the freezing Atlantic.

Unless you want to get butt raped, stay the **** out of me and Clay's business.

It was a horrible day for the town. Their cop was dead and night loomed. But as bad as the day went, night went perfectly.

First, someone was getting busy with a whore when he/she could have been killing somebody. Also, someone else's kill failed. Who knows if either of these deaths could have been beneficial to either side.

Day 2 has begun. With 15 alive, it takes 8 to lynch.

In one of the games I modded something happened that in no way was related to what's going on in this game, but the important thing to take away from that is that I have also modded games. Good games, too, like Star Wars. And Star Wars. Not like this ridiculous game, where everybody just dances around mugging for the camera until they lynch the cop. Nice job on that too, I might add. AMIRIGHT! I doubt there was any real genius going on with that lynch on the part of scum, but I'm sure there was scum on that high speed train. I get going with JF80 for that reason, but I'm not going to. I'm going to vote: slats.

Slats only has three posts in the whole game, and one of them was fifth (thereabouts) vote on SMC. Sure, I only have three posts in the game, too, but mine have something his lack: content. That's right, tons of content packed into every tasty BGM post. More content in each of them than most of you have all game. Except maybe for hess/ape and his additional posts. Solid content from him.

I probably have other things to say, too. I have different ideas for how this game could've been run better, including the possibility of mod-killing either fake Crusher or the real Crusher - whichever would be funnier. Modkilling drunken wookies is 10x better than anything that's happened in this game so far.

In one of the games I modded something happened that in no way was related to what's going on in this game, but the important thing to take away from that is that I have also modded games. Good games, too, like Star Wars. And Star Wars. Not like this ridiculous game, where everybody just dances around mugging for the camera until they lynch the cop. Nice job on that too, I might add. AMIRIGHT! I doubt there was any real genius going on with that lynch on the part of scum, but I'm sure there was scum on that high speed train. I get going with JF80 for that reason, but I'm not going to. I'm going to vote: slats.

Slats only has three posts in the whole game, and one of them was fifth (thereabouts) vote on SMC. Sure, I only have three posts in the game, too, but mine have something his lack: content. That's right, tons of content packed into every tasty BGM post. More content in each of them than most of you have all game. Except maybe for hess/ape and his additional posts. Solid content from him.

I probably have other things to say, too. I have different ideas for how this game could've been run better, including the possibility of mod-killing either fake Crusher or the real Crusher - whichever would be funnier. Modkilling drunken wookies is 10x better than anything that's happened in this game so far.

TL;DNR

Vote Vic he is scum. Greatest scum humper ever!!!!

Back to your alt, you fruit. I'm Pac this game.

And I say you're 100% correct on the Titanic reference.

Pacmule vote Vic he is scum. I put it in his butt last night and he forgot to kill someone.

Wow. Well, not much I can say to that. I'll place a vote, and perhaps come back for a re-read later. I've got a party to go to tonight, and I might not be able to coherently post. We'll see.

Vote: Doggin

Wow. Well, not much I can say to that. I'll place a vote, and perhaps come back for a re-read later. I've got a party to go to tonight, and I might not be able to coherently post. We'll see.

Vote: Doggin

What time you want me to pick you up baby? I just got my ride detailed and I'm ready to party.

BLUE-1936-SKY-KING-TRIKE.jpg

Archived