Imitation Mafia Game Thread

Jetsfan80

This. Its funny, he actually thinks we believe his its all for the laughs and he's not serious. He's dead serious. Never seen someone so in love with themselves in my life. He's disgusting.

Your trolling skills are diminishing. I say we meet for drinks. I'll have a studly man 5% lager, you will literally see the hairs sprout from my chest... you can have a cosmo, I will literally see the hairs sprout from you vagoochi... then I will put my beer mug in your mouth and face punch you into oblivion... with the hopeful outcome of you pissing and sh*tting small splinters of glass for the next month.

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your trolling skills are diminishing. I say we meet for drinks. I'll have a studly man 5% lager, you will literally see the hairs sprout from my chest... you can have a cosmo, I will literally see the hairs sprout from you vagoochi... then I will put my beer mug in your mouth and face punch you into oblivion... with the hopeful outcome of you pissing and sh*tting small splinters of glass for the next month.

In. That sounds sexy.

LOL Mr artsy fartsy creative director is a tuff guy who drinks micro beer. Please dude.

Bwhahahahaha. Ape likes the floral tasting micro brews.

Could you ******* imagine drinking with him?

Crusher: mmmmm bere

JiF: Cold Beer rocks, sup ladies

Ape: Well the thing is this beer is one that has strawberries infused into it and that gives it that effervescent sparkle that tickles your throat as you swallow it. Personally I would have rubbed the strawberries on my nads first but not everyone is as forward thinking as I am. I first discovered this beer after sipping a lager that just didn;t have the amount of dazzle my refined pallet has come to expect form a good beer. I was thinking to myself, "What can make this beer more exotic and at the same time add some fruityness." Strawberriess!! Then I came in here and obviously the beer makers had a good read on me and low and behold this beer was in the cooler and I drank it and realized it's exactly what I was thinking. Well... minus the pre-treating the strawberries with a good testicular rub but hey can;t have everything..

Ape: Well the thing is this beer is one that has strawberries infused into it and that gives it that effervescent sparkle that tickles your throat as you swallow it. Personally I would have rubbed the strawberries on my nads first but not everyone is as forward thinking as I am. I first discovered this beer after sipping a lager that just didn;t have the amount of dazzle my refined pallet has come to expect form a good beer. I was thinking to myself, "What can make this beer more exotic and at the same time add some fruityness." Strawberriess!! Then I came in here and obviously the beer makers had a good read on me and low and behold this beer was in the cooler and I drank it and realized it's exactly what I was thinking. Well... minus the pre-treating the strawberries with a good testicular rub but hey can;t have everything..

The Ape is the like the Oracle. If he didnt say it, would it ever happen?

lmfao

lol

Archived