Imitation Mafia Game Thread

Jetsfan80

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm an idiot that lives on the beach banging hotness. I might be coming to Rochester for a workshop, maybe you should give me Ladyfriend's cell number so we can bang while I'm local. You probably got her something she didn't like for Valentines day so this could be your apology.

Since we did share beers together after hitting the links once, a part of me wants to be nice to you. The part that I deposit in the head before going to sleep each night.

Since we did share beers together after hitting the links once, a part of me wants to be nice to you. The part that I deposit in the head before going to sleep each night.

Pacmule's brother > Pacmule. Other than that I came away with nothing that weekend.

Pacmule's brother > Pacmule. Other than that I came away with nothing that weekend.

That's because my brother and I were laughing our asses off once we saw that your trike doesn't have a seat. You said you prefers sitting directly on the pipe.

It was a quick Day 1 in Imitation Mafia. Almost on cue, the biggest whiner of them all was taken out.

"Lulz I'm crazy Hess. Die SMC DIE DIE DIE!!!"

"Blind lynch FTW high 5z!", said 80.

SMC, imitated by Brett (cop, whiny townie - told he has to complain about balance, Mark Sanchez, or several other topics in every post) has been lynched.

That's because my brother and I were laughing our asses off once we saw that your trike doesn't have a seat. You said you prefers sitting directly on the pipe.

Really? Dude don't act tuff, be honest. It was your brother and I that laughed because he told me the first thing you did when you got home was to take off the seat on your's to be more like me. Don't get mad, it happens a lot.

John-Deere-Tricycle.jpg

Really? Dude don't act tuff, be honest. It was your brother and I that laughed because he told me the first thing you did when you got home was to take off the seat on your's to be more like me. Don't get mad, it happens a lot.

Oh, please, you disgusting turd. You're the only Trike Pogo Dancer here ... if we exclude JF80

Did we just become best friends?

Unvote Vote SMC

Yup.

**** yeah we did. Once SMC is dead, we're going to have all sorts of room for activities and stuff. It will be like our very own playground funded by my riches.

Hopefully scum kills some other townies so we have even more room to practice our crazyness!!!

***big hug

But I guess that wasnt like your more recent blind lynches. SMC had a chance to talk and didnt. Cant wait to find out who he really is, moron. He's definitely not black, a black dude would have revealed.

SMC, imitated by Brett (cop, whiny townie - told he has to complain about balance, Mark Sanchez, or several other topics in every post) has been lynched.

Scum, hurry up and kill a townie. Maybe like, Ape or something like that. He's annoying. Then I vote we speed blind lynch the rest of the day. 1st person to recieve a vote, we speed lynch, blind and then rejoice as we dance around their dead body. But dont vote me, I'm awesome and looking forward to my new best friendship with JF80. He's crazy, like me, not as crazy...kind of a wannabe crazy...but I'm good with that.

zoom zoom zoom pew pew pew

Figures Pac once again pussied out on the hammer and stupid 80 did it blind.

Freakin sucks I went out like that.

Don't worry though, Brett's better version remains.

I wish Clay Matthews played JetNation mafia. I could be the D4nX to his ClayVOR

Archived