Imitation Mafia Game Thread

Jetsfan80

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lynching me would simply be a mercy killing at this point, as my mind is too overloaded with the probabilities of an unbalanced game. I can't even think straight. What am I at, L3?

I will make you cry this game. Or at least in your thread.

Oh yeah so Ha. It appears my little wifom trapped at least 6 scum. Since it looks like we have a good pool to lynch from now I am going to guess scum will be trying to shoot off my vest tonight. When they do I will be open to attack for the rest of the game, thus town unfortunately won't have me around forever. Due to these detrimental consequences soon to be at hand I just want to remind everybody to not forget my D1 posts. It's clear Ape, once again has solved the mystery faster than the rest of the game.

:animal0029:

You aren't staying in character JIF.

If by character you the guy that banged 1300 lbs. of hotness this weekend then you are incorrect. Wheels on my trike where straining like Crusher on the toilet after visiting a Cheese and Wine festival.

This game is dumb just like SantaDerp's80 brain.

i pwn dat azz

Unfortunately for you, Ladyfriend wants a more refined man, like me. One with a steady job, at least seasonal. Likes the finer things in life. Like Coronas, dominos, and rice & beans with pork chops under candlelight.

Hi, my name is Hess. I'm crazy and rich. I like mafia. And I like killing people that play mafia. Doesnt really matter if they are town or scum. I like death. Die die die die. kill kill kill kill. pew pew pew

Unvote Vote SMC

Hi, my name is Hess. I'm crazy and rich. I like mafia. And I like killing people that play mafia. Doesnt really matter if they are town or scum. I like death. Die die die die. kill kill kill kill. pew pew pew

Unvote Vote SMC

Did we just become best friends?

Unvote Vote SMC

Yup.

If by character you the guy that banged 1300 lbs. of hotness this weekend then you are incorrect. Wheels on my trike where straining like Crusher on the toilet after visiting a Cheese and Wine festival.

This game is dumb just like SantaDerp's80 brain.

10076d1313779879t-60s-spiderman-meme-go-spider-man-meme-25.jpg

Unvote Vote SMC

tumblr_lwfbwpFc881r8zlhgo1_500.jpg

So I'm guessing,

you're an idiot that just pointed out the most obvious things ever.

I'm an idiot that lives on the beach banging hotness. I might be coming to Rochester for a workshop, maybe you should give me Ladyfriend's cell number so we can bang while I'm local. You probably got her something she didn't like for Valentines day so this could be your apology.

Archived